• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Well, since we be placin orders, Keen Targhee II's in ****ake/Brindle size 10 please, and if it isn't too much trouble, a new Samsung 80...

I guess the color should be called mushroom/brindle? Wow with super sensitive filters! Good thing there isn't a cooking forum!

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Looting by proxy from the safety and comfort of home... Does it get any better? We don't even have to be there!

Kind of like the welfare state for those who are too busy working to partake. Maybe we should get first dibs before the loafing slackers. Imagine their surprise, smashing through the plate glass window and the place has already been picked clean!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Kind of like the welfare state for those who are too busy working to partake. Maybe we should get first dibs before the loafing slackers. Imagine their surprise, smashing through the plate glass window and the place has already been picked clean!

This gives me an idea... What if, instead of being empty, the stores were filled with "decoy" merchandise. Like cardboard boxes printed up to look like flat screen tvs and stereo equipment? Then they could be loaded (booby-trapped) with those exploding dye packs like they do with money in banks. After the "event", cops can just go around and round up the dyed looters! :)

Bluejeeper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Montgomery County
    This gives me an idea... What if, instead of being empty, the stores were filled with "decoy" merchandise. Like cardboard boxes printed up to look like flat screen tvs and stereo equipment? Then they could be loaded (booby-trapped) with those exploding dye packs like they do with money in banks. After the "event", cops can just go around and round up the dyed looters! :)

But that'd be intrapment!!

So if anyone is in the area and has a free hand, I could use a computer :whistle:

INGOing on my phone has gotten kinda old

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Change that to small c4 charge

trailrider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    GREENSBURG
    Just sneakers fellas, these people don't touch the work boots.
    :lmfao:I'm in the presence of greatness.
    Seriously, I've not followed this thread but it seems to me if they indict this guy just to quiet the mob it might be a little tough to find qualified people willing to serve in law enforcement in the future. As long as justice is served...I'm good either way. :twocents:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I wonder why no one has thought of the concept of creating looter bounties? Police? Insurance companies? Business organizations?
    Nearly everyone has a camera in their pocket now days. $50 a head for pics/video that could positively identify a looting criminal?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Yes! Just get hold of hoosierdoc's credit card and do all of your online shopping early! I hear he likes to share the wealth.

Got it. Brownells is much happier now. Sorry, you won't be able to buy anything until HD pays his bill. :rockwoot:

d42c9114cbff0c6fb17967f0f0222dbe.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom