• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Casey Anthony is upset at the grand jury, says overhaul of the justice system is long over due!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm not coming back to this thread, just dropping this off:

STL Co police: Man found dead inside parked car in Ferguson had been shot once in head, body lit on fire

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    Just wondering if anyone notice a difference between a liberal, and a more conservative new agency... Start any race wars lately?

Don't put too much stock in that. Fox News likes to claim they are "fair and balanced" and say "We report, you decide", but throughout the whole Ferguson riots they kept reporting "unarmed black teen killed by white cop" and now today I hear "Failed to indict", as if it was something they were supposed to do.

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    141125122034-ferguson-seasons-greetings-620xa.jpg

Season's Beatings from Ferguson, MO.

BEST. CHRISTMAS. CARD. EVER.
    Fixed.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I'm not coming back to this thread, just dropping this off:

STL Co police: Man found dead inside parked car in Ferguson had been shot once in head, body lit on fire

As I suggested above: this one has the makings of being a possible "snitches get stitches" murder.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Serious Question; Michael Browns stepfather stands on a car in the streets and screams "Burn this mother F***er down" repeatedly. Why has he not been arrested for inciting a riot, or domestic terrorism? I know if I got down to the circle and do the exact same thing (with no riots already going on mind you) I would find myself in marion county jail and probably be talking to the FBI.

I could argue as a member of the[STRIKE] victim's[/STRIKE] perpetrator's family he is seen as a defacto leader in these protests. That leadership puts him in a position to have a bigger effect on them than anyone else in that crowd. Hell YES he should be hauled in. BUUUUUUT.....

Because people would freak out for arresting a member of the Brown family right now?

Exactly! And this is the same reason the National Guard didnt get involved last night. If they had, the fire dept might have well have been filling their pumpers trucks hoses with gasoline...

Nothing like a bottle blonde with dark roots showing.

No complaints here... :naughty: (except that I dont have cable... :()

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom