• E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Must have actually been been rangers picture. :):

no. i dont own any striped sox.

i just dont think its right taking pictures of average people without their permission. cops and firefighters and EMS while doing their jobs fine. but not regular people for goodness sakes. this thread just rubbed me the wrong way today, so i said something. we already have the news media sticking their cameras in everyones faces all the time, and then the govt is doing it too.

ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    100B6282.jpg

100B5910.jpg

100_5475.jpg

100_5476.jpg

100_6870.jpg

100B5100.jpg

This counts as a face! :)

100_5587.jpg

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    WOW, some people have no shame or respect for others privacy. If im out somewhere and I see a person taking my picture with a cell phone or a camera, im gonna stomp on it.

some of you dont want your name on a gun owners list, but have no problem taking photos of people in real life and posting it on the forever net. im sure no one will care what i say but this thread is pure :noway::noway::noway::noway:

some of the stuff is funny, but why post it? i dont get it. and i usualy have a good sense of humor.

im sure gun show promoters and customers would'nt be happy about dealers taking pictures and posting it on the net either.

you forget your chill pill today?
    Public is public. Why would it be ok to take pictures of ems, cops whatever and not your average everyday citizen? If you don't want people to take a second look at you then don't dress like your momma wasn't awake that morning and you had to choose it yourself. :dunno:
    Pictures I have posted I have been very careful about not posting faces, alleviates the privacy issue there. Go for my camera/phone and stomp on it, I'll have you in jail by nights end. Taking pictures in public is not illegal, destruction of property is. Chose your battles young one because one day your attitude will be your downfall.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    you forget your chill pill today?
    Public is public. Why would it be ok to take pictures of ems, cops whatever and not your average everyday citizen? If you don't want people to take a second look at you then don't dress like your momma wasn't awake that morning and you had to choose it yourself. :dunno:
    Pictures I have posted I have been very careful about not posting faces, alleviates the privacy issue there. Go for my camera/phone and stomp on it, I'll have you in jail by nights end. Taking pictures in public is not illegal, destruction of property is. Chose your battles young one because one day your attitude will be your downfall.

i stand by what i said. the others work for us. taking pictures of them is a check and balance. taking pictures of citizens because they dont fit into your opinion of whats normal or not, makes you a voyer and I think thats weird. Technically it would'nt be illegal for me to use a high zoom lense and take pictures of you inside your house through your windows, but because its legal does it make it right?

this goes back to people critisizing fellow gun owners who OC but dress alittle different. people who lack true happiness in life always like to put down others to raise their sick selves up

Last edited:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    i stand by what i said. the others work for us. taking pictures of them is a check and balance. taking pictures of citizens because they dont fit into your opinion of whats normal or not, makes you a voyer and I think thats weird. Technically it would'nt be illegal for me to use a high zoom lense and take pictures of you inside your house through your windows, but because its legal does it make it right?

this goes back to people critisizing fellow gun owners who OC but dress alittle different. people who lack true happiness in life always like to put down others to raise their sick selves up

:laugh:
    I live in the city, I don't leave my curtains open when I don't want people to see.
    I have true happiness, I can also find laughter in every day things, like a child seeing something for the first time, or someone dressing funny. :dunno:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    :laugh:
    I live in the city, I don't leave my curtains open when I don't want people to see.
    I have true happiness, I can also find laughter in every day things, like a child seeing something for the first time, or someone dressing funny. :dunno:

You must laugh all the time on your side of town then! :rockwoot:

usaguy2006

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    E5Ranger.. I see where hes coming from.. Would prob hurt my feeling (yeah thats singular) if I went to a gun show or what ever with a certain article of clothing on and then wound up being made fun of on the interent.. especially if i were a member of this site, which i like alot, and people found me so amusing as to take a pic of me and post... Thats just my two cents.. Just dont like to ONE person say something and no one else speak up.. I mean this was my first thought when i opend the thread..

Dont get me wrong, some of these are funny.. The guy on the motor cycle tho, I really like that bike lol..

"ELE, everybody love everybody." -Will Ferrell

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom