• ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    You guys know that not everyone gets the same results from searches as they use your search history and other metrics to present results…
    I think the difference is I used Google like Elon Musk did and oze used DuckDuckGo. When I use DuckDuckGo I just get Trump rally results like oze got.

Reactions: oze

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Now they fixed it. Here is a Google search for "Trump rally" - Trump rally Google search
    But that shows us just how dirty Google is and that they are willing to distort search results wildly to further their agenda. I will not be using Google search any more.
    It is not what it once was, I use startpage a lot but others as well. Wish I there was a search that primarily returned independent conservative results…

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    It is not what it once was, I use startpage a lot but others as well. Wish I there was a search that primarily returned independent conservative results…
    I have tried out one called Tusk Search https://tusksearch.com/ but haven't switched over to it completely. It lets you choose between left/center/right results supposedly. Just haven't taken the time to test it out so can't vouch for its veracity. YMMV

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    This woman actually donated to Trump, but ActBlue is using her name to route donations to ActBlue.

O’Keefe has had several reports on X on how ActBlue is laundering “donations” using the names of small donor Democrats, but this is the first report I’ve seen of them using someone from opposition.

If you haven’t seen this already, what they’re doing is finding legal small dollar donations by individuals, and then making many more small donations to ActBlue using the small donor’s name. The total of those small donations add up to thousands and thousands of dollars, far more than the actual donor could afford. They’re doing this to avoid scrutiny of large dollar donations from Soros or whoever that would be illegal or politically embarrasing.

The FEC should be all over this but far as I know it’s been dead silent. All the Republican state Attorney General should be jumping on this.

You can lookup an individual’s donations here:

You should check your own name.

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    You guys know that not everyone gets the same results from searches as they use your search history and other metrics to present results…
    Also your searches will vary based on location, found this out when traveling for work many years ago. Learn real quick to bookmark sites you may want to visit again because sometimes they don’t come up when searching later and you have to sift through history etc.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    This woman actually donated to Trump, but ActBlue is using her name to route donations to ActBlue.

O’Keefe has had several reports on X on how ActBlue is laundering “donations” using the names of small donor Democrats, but this is the first report I’ve seen of them using someone from opposition.

If you haven’t seen this already, what they’re doing is finding legal small dollar donations by individuals, and then making many more small donations to ActBlue using the small donor’s name. The total of those small donations add up to thousands and thousands of dollars, far more than the actual donor could afford. They’re doing this to avoid scrutiny of large dollar donations from Soros or whoever that would be illegal or politically embarrasing.

The FEC should be all over this but far as I know it’s been dead silent. All the Republican state Attorney General should be jumping on this.

You can lookup an individual’s donations here:

You should check your own name.

Strange, it appears that WINRED might be doing the same thing. I think I donated once or twice back in 19/20, and it has 17 different amounts (some as small as 1.42) that it shows I made. None to ACTBLUE, though.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Top Bottom