• ...and so much more!
  • indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    I'm still trying to figure out what "The Ukrainian National Anthem Found In Code" means. As a former programmer, when I hear "code" I think computer code. :): I'm like, "How the hell would they put that in the code? Would it even compile cleanly?"
    It could be in there as comments.

/* Oh say can you see....... */
    or
    # Oh say can you see....

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-

. . .

It is astounding in this day and age that there can be so much documented evidence of “voter fraud” and “rigged elections” — and yet there are purportedly serious Republicans in this group who choose — say again choose — to ignore that evidence.

Yet again, let me cite the serious problem with voter fraud right here in my home state of Pennsylvania. As I have noted previously, with bold print for emphasis supplied:

In the 2016, 2015, 2014, 2012, and 2008 elections, not to mention back there in the dinosaur age of 1994, there were repeated examples of voter fraud in Pennsylvania. All seriously documented. Here’s a list of specifics.
    • In 2020, a former Democratic Judge of Elections in Philadelphia, Domenick J. DeMuro, was convicted in federal court for his role in “accepting bribes to cast fraudulent ballots and certifying false voting results during the 2014, 2015, and 2016 primary elections in Philadelphia,” according to the U.S. Attorney for Eastern Pennsylvania. Here is the press release from the Department of Justice.​
    • Two months later, in July, the same U.S. Attorney announced that former U.S. Congressman Michael “Ozzie” Myers, a Philadelphia Democrat, was indicted on “multiple counts, including conspiring to violate voting rights by fraudulently stuffing the ballot boxes for specific Democratic candidates in the 2014, 2015, and 2016 Pennsylvania primary elections, bribery of an election official, falsification of records, voting more than once in federal elections, and obstruction of justice.” The bribery charge, by the way, was about Myers paying the election judge DeMuro to rig voting machines. Here is the press release from the Department of Justice.
    • In 2012, the Philadelphia Inquirer headlined this a few days after the Obama-Romney election.​
    In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes
    It’s one thing for a Democratic presidential candidate to dominate a Democratic city like Philadelphia, but check out this head-spinning figure: In 59 voting divisions in the city, Mitt Romney received not one vote. Zero. Zilch.
    Which is to say, this is a statistical impossibility without voter fraud.
    • In 2008 there was this in October in the middle of the Obama-McCain contest. I covered a press conference at the Pennsylvania State Capitol held by a retired Pennsylvania Supreme Court Justice, the Dauphin County (Harrisburg) District Attorney, and the then-Pennsylvania Republican State Chairman, who said.​
    “Between March 23rd and October 1st, various groups, including ACORN, submitted over 252,595 registrations to the Philadelphia County Election Board” with 57,435 rejected for faulty information. “Most of these registrations were submitted by ACORN, and rejected due to fake social security numbers, incorrect dates of birth, clearly fraudulent signatures, addresses that do not exist, and duplicate registrations. In one case, a man was registered to vote more than 15 times since the Primary election.”
    “Voter fraud is no longer just a Philadelphia problem,” said State GOP Chairman Rob Gleason, as “ACORN was targeting key counties across the state.”
    • Then there was this jewel of a voter fraud story from a 1994 special election for a Philadelphia seat in the Pennsylvania State Senate. The New York Times reported this, bold print supplied:​
    Saying Philadelphia’s election system had collapsed under “a massive scheme” by Democrats to steal a State Senate election in November, a Federal judge today took the rare step of invalidating the vote and ordered the seat filled by the Republican candidate.…
    Judge Newcomer ruled that the Democratic campaign of William G. Stinson had stolen the election from Bruce S. Marks in North Philadelphia’s Second Senatorial District through an elaborate fraud in which hundreds of residents were encouraged to vote by absentee ballot even though they had no legal reason — like a physical disability or a scheduled trip outside the city — to do so.
    In other words? In Pennsylvania, voter fraud — which is genuine voter suppression — is as common as winter snow in Erie.​

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Top Bottom