• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Georgia’s current system prints a ballot after voters use touchscreens on what is called a “ballot-marking device” (BMD), and the ballot has a barcode that a scanner reads to record each voter’s choices. Associates of Donald Trump hacked the system in early 2021, according to last year’s Fulton county indictment.

Let me get this straight. Trump/associates allegedly hacked into GA voting system, which is now resulting in people definitely not on team Trump advocating for a manual paper ballot voting system? I mean if all this is true, that's certainly some 4D chess going on right there. :):

Maybe that's what it takes. Hacking in to prove it can be hacked. There's a high cost to that though.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Georgia’s current system prints a ballot after voters use touchscreens on what is called a “ballot-marking device” (BMD), and the ballot has a barcode that a scanner reads to record each voter’s choices. Associates of Donald Trump hacked the system in early 2021, according to last year’s Fulton county indictment.

Let me get this straight. Trump/associates allegedly hacked into GA voting system, which is now resulting in people definitely not on team Trump advocating for a manual paper ballot voting system? I mean if all this is true, that's certainly some 4D chess going on right there. :):

Maybe that's what it takes. Hacking in to prove it can be hacked. There's a high cost to that though.
    Why does it have to be one technique to commit vote fraud? An expert in a federal trial just demonstrated how easy it was to get into GA voting equipment and change totals. Then there is the issue that while all this was being looked into the ares most believed to have fraud destroyed the paper ballots and wiped hard drives well before the legislature allowed such to be destroyed.

Not sure what more you would need to believe all was not on the up and up? In a sane world where the DOJ and FBI were not politicized they would seize the evidence for safe keeping so the truth could be determined…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Why does it have to be one technique to commit vote fraud?
    Who said anything about limiting it to one technique?

An expert in a federal trial just demonstrated how easy it was to get into GA voting equipment and change totals. Then there is the issue that while all this was being looked into the ares most believed to have fraud destroyed the paper ballots and wiped hard drives well before the legislature allowed such to be destroyed.

Probably some shenanigans going on. You've continually said that *I* need it proven in court to believe **** happened. I don't. But we do. Showing how easy it is to hack into the system doesn't prove how many votes were changed, or even that they were changed, in a way that could reverse anything that happened in the election. I've made that point before but you guys keep misapplying it. I told you back when this all happened that I thought there was evidence that should lead to investigations.

Same with the behavior. I'll take your word for it that they destroyed the paper ballots and wiped the hard drives. If they act like they're hiding something, they're probably hiding something. But prove it, or shut the **** up. I'm not directing that at you. That's what the system says. No one was ever going to reinstate Trump on some article GWP publishes. Your suspicions or confident beliefs about what happened don't mean **** if you can't prove it happened to the institution that is supposed resolve these things.

I think most that can come of this court case that showed how easy it is to hack in to the voting system, is that voting reforms come of it. Don't hold your breath on that either.

Not sure what more you would need to believe all was not on the up and up? In a sane world where the DOJ and FBI were not politicized they would seize the evidence for safe keeping so the truth could be determined…

Dude, I already believe it wasn't all on the up and up. I think the Kraken ******** was a bit nutty. But there were plenty of anomalies to strongly suspect some **** happened.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ask yourself why? Why were they doing this before the 2020 election?
    People, read the article at this link. It shows election interference of the highest order by the bureaucratic state against the leader of the executive branch. If this were done in favor of the sitting president we would call it a crime.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

If only the Indiana legislators would put on some big boy pants and do this as well.
    I just have no idea who on INGO says this?

The legislators say the Elections Clause and the Electors Clause of the U.S. Constitution give state legislators the sole constitutional right to determine the manner of elections, and there is no role for the president, governor, or other executive officials, such as the secretary of state, to create, rewrite, or disregard the laws established by the legislature. The group alleges they have been unconstitutionally excluded from the law-making process regulating federal elections for president and Congress.”

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Mike, SCOTUS has **** all over ISL as a legal theory. So don't expect the lower courts to consider that, and in fact, don't be surprised if activist judges use the 2023 SCOTUS ruling, which did the ******** on your pet theory, will just dismiss it out of hand on that basis. However, at least PA has standing. So I don't think it will be thrown out because of that.

As far as Indiana legislators joining in, they would have standing for Biden's EO, but it's none of their business what PA government did. I mean if nothing else, because ISL makes it none of their business. If state legislatures have sole authority over election policy, another state certainly does not. And if the state legislatures don't step in to stop its own executive branch from usurping it's power under ISL, that's their business, and not Indiana's. Or Texas's.

I read through the EO itself, linked below. IANAL but it looks to me like a lot of it is pandering to minorities, and establishing the federal government as a get out the vote partner. Easy to read into it that it's a one-way partnership. But there are some provisions that to me, look like they're overstepping government authority. For example, the policy to require any federal agency to register voters if the state asks for it. The fed needs to stay the **** out of that.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I just have no idea who on INGO says this?

The legislators say the Elections Clause and the Electors Clause of the U.S. Constitution give state legislators the sole constitutional right to determine the manner of elections, and there is no role for the president, governor, or other executive officials, such as the secretary of state, to create, rewrite, or disregard the laws established by the legislature. The group alleges they have been unconstitutionally excluded from the law-making process regulating federal elections for president and Congress.”
    I've never heard of this before. I have now thanks to smokingman for posting the article. Thanks, smokingman.

I wonder if he can find anything about the POTUS having ultimate sole authority over all documents to do as he pleases with them. Haven't heard anything about that either. :stickpoke:

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    One other thing about ISL. It asserts state legislators have sole authority over voting policy, including courts. I agree with it that the state's legislative body gets to make laws about state election policies, and that governors and state officials cannot supersede that.

But to say courts don't have oversight is flat out wrong. If that were the case, who could stop an activist partisan legislature from overtly disfavoring one party over the other? Also, there is the issue of emergency orders from a governor. I'm not a fan in many cases. I think our own governor abused those powers. But it is what it is and courts have upheld allowing elected executives the authority to make emergency orders.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Probably some shenanigans going on. You've continually said that *I* need it proven in court to believe **** happened. I don't. But we do. Showing how easy it is to hack into the system doesn't prove how many votes were changed, or even that they were changed, in a way that could reverse anything that happened in the election. I've made that point before but you guys keep misapplying it. I told you back when this all happened that I thought there was evidence that should lead to investigations.
    If a court does not accept a case and grant discovery power, just exactly HOW do you think those investigations will happen?

Somehow I just don't see Garland being willing to open an investigation or conduct an honest one if he did

I hope every Republican/America First voter can see that when Trump wins he'll need to run the country like the Dems did. No matter whether he has a comfortable majority in congress or not, he'll need to drive it like he stole it and make them drag him into court when he has the resources of government behind him to resist. He'll need to fire or replace at least 1/3 of all GS employees in order to make sure his directives are implemented and followed

The reason, IMO, it is important to coalesce behind Trump as early as possible is to make it seem safe for competent people to join his administration if asked knowing the people have their back. Trump will need all the help he can get

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Mike, SCOTUS has **** all over ISL as a legal theory. So don't expect the lower courts to consider that, and in fact, don't be surprised if activist judges use the 2023 SCOTUS ruling, which did the ******** on your pet theory, will just dismiss it out of hand on that basis. However, at least PA has standing. So I don't think it will be thrown out because of that.
    I believe that ruling was narrower than you wish to portray it. the case came in response to a civil rights act based challenge to redistricting maps, and when SCOTUS weighed the claim of the state legislature having sole authority to implement representation district maps, without congressional oversight, against 14th amendment concerns the court favored a role for congressional oversight

I believe using that ruling to claim a governor can usurp the legislature's unambiguously constitutionally designated roll of determining how elections are conducted would be a different thing. That said, Shapiro may be confident in which way his state Supreme Court will jump but he may have jumped the gun - or he just doesn't want the Dem tactic of raising court challenges so late not enough time is available to adjudicate them, and thus getting an injunction against disfavored changes, to be used against him

Top Bottom