Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Live how I think you should live, or else.

This morning I watched a video of an Aussie who came up here to go wheeling in Moab. He marveled at all the freedom in the US. Well, not if Democrats get a stranglehold on government. They'll turn it just like Australia. How did Australia get that way? People let it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

This morning I watched a video of an Aussie who came up here to go wheeling in Moab. He marveled at all the freedom in the US. Well, not if Democrats get a stranglehold on government. They'll turn it just like Australia. How did Australia get that way? People let it.

Yup.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

The U.S. will never be like Australia.
    First off.... Kangaruse. I've never even seen one let alone know how to spell it.
    Second.... They all named their grills "Barbie". What the **** is that about? :dunno:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The U.S. will never be like Australia.
    First off.... Kangaruse. I've never even seen one let alone know how to spell it.
    Second.... They all named their grills "Barbie". What the **** is that about? :dunno:

When I went down there, I wanted to cook out on the "barbie" at the girl's house whom I was visiting. Went and bought charcoal, but couldn't find charcoal lighter fluid to save my life. When I asked about it, they looked like I was from Mars. Finally got these white "cubes" (like I've seen used in those little emergency pocket camp stoves). Needless to say, it took forever to get a fire going with those. The next time I went to a store, I finally found these bottles of what appeared to be charcoal lighter fluid. Turns out they don't call it that down there. They call it "kero" (as in kerosene). :ugh: Seems like somebody would have figured out what I was asking for and just told me that to begin with.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It would really help of the Aussies could speak English. :dunno:

I used to kid the girl I was visiting that they were the only ones I knew that could take the word "no" and turn it into a 4-syllable word. It was pronounced something like "ne-a-oh-uh".

I became quite familiar with the girls that worked at a florist near her home before I went down there. 12 days before I was to arrive, I had a dozen roses sent to her. The next day I had 11 delivered, and so on, down to day 1. They used to give me a hard time about my "accent" and wouldn't believe me when I tried to convince them that they were the ones with the accent. Got to meet them in person once I got there and we all had a good laugh about it. :):

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    1. Australians by in large are not fans of Americans.

- don’t listen to stupid stories they try to tell you (Australians do not have pet kangaroos and ride them to school)
    - when they say a stupid word for something ask them what the h#!! They are talking about! (If you cuss a lot they will stop talking to you)
    - the country is messed up little things are not right like being in the twilight zone, sun is in wrong location, light switches turn the wrong way, metric system, drive on wrong side, eggs on top of steaks.
    - they like to drink beer and grill out but have some of the most boring conversations about “football” and “cricket”
    - TV programs suck all English crap and local shows
    - small shops with brands you have never heard of and are generally inferior to American brands
    - Australia seems to be jealous of us from what I gather?

I can give a option of the U.K as well !

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    1. Australians by in large are not fans of Americans.

- don’t listen to stupid stories they try to tell you (Australians do not have pet kangaroos and ride them to school)
    - when they say a stupid word for something ask them what the h#!! They are talking about! (If you cuss a lot they will stop talking to you)
    - the country is messed up little things are not right like being in the twilight zone, sun is in wrong location, light switches turn the wrong way, metric system, drive on wrong side, eggs on top of steaks.
    - they like to drink beer and grill out but have some of the most boring conversations about “football” and “cricket”
    - TV programs suck all English crap and local shows
    - small shops with brands you have never heard of and are generally inferior to American brands
    - Australia seems to be jealous of us from what I gather?

I can give a option of the U.K as well !

additional...
    -if a guy says he lost one of his thongs, don't look at him weird, look at his feet and and say you mean "flip-flop"
    -if you see a Fannie pack, call it a bum bag, or people will think you are some sort of pervert
    -Pepperoni isn't pepperoni, so don't ask for it on a pizza
    -those pagans don't know what bacon is, so inform them what real bacon is
    -Criticize their cereal selection. They are facinsiated that we have entire aisles of the product. "Cookie Crisps are really a bowl of tiny cookies?" ***mind blown***
    -if it looks like an injured goose, it's actually a huge bat
    -When someone you're speaking too, sees a group of people walk in, and he mentions how much he hates "blacks," (assuming you are black), give him an odd look, rub your skin, and walk away. Give him time to figure out that even though he's talking about Aborigines, he's still a racist ****.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    She's baaaaack.....

ncJ6rJz.png

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I think you boys need a new thread.

"democrat primary race emptying"

As soon as she gets in the race candidates will scatter like roaches when the light is turned on. The more obsequious of the lot will beg for VP consideration.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom