• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    President Tump is a populist not a conservative.

I still say Alpo has more common views with President Trump than any of the Democrats.

Even Kut isn’t a Communist and his sights shoot for far left you would think they were bent!

Wait, I'm a leftist now? A pro-gun, Budweiser/Jager-drinking, pick-up truck driving, non-dope smoking, fishing, hunting, anti-illegal immigration, red meat eating, baptist from Alabama? :dunno:

...Well, I do like Zima and think Trump is a moron. So if that's what makes a leftist, I'm ready to race on the oval.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Wait, I'm a leftist now? A pro-gun, Budweiser/Jager-drinking, pick-up truck driving, non-dope smoking, fishing, hunting, anti-illegal immigration, red meat eating, baptist from Alabama? :dunno:

...Well, I do like Zima and think Trump is a moron. So if that's what makes a leftist, I'm ready to race on the oval.
    You were doing fine kut until you mentioned your Zima affliction.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Dammit Kut, we"re going to have to send you to remedial leftist school! :):

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Kut drinks Zima with a cherry lifesaver in it!
    In this crowd that qualifies as a leftist!
    Even Kut has little in common with the current Democratic Party.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You are probably correct and the recent talk about reparations has certain driven me to the edge of insanity.

But, as a person, Trump lacks......couth.

I'm sure he knows how to walk that walk, Alpo. I just don't think he wants to, or given the nature of the opposition sees any point in it

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

The Blues, man. Please tell me you like The Blues. Doesn't matter if its Buddy or BB or Robert Cray or Johnny Lang as long as you're one of us

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So the Dems are going to have a 20 person debate with 5 moderators... all of them trying to gain notice.... that will be entertaining.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    So the Dems are going to have a 20 person debate with 5 moderators... all of them trying to gain notice.... that will be entertaining.

And all of them lobbed softball questions...unless the DNC has already picked the nominee. In that case, one will get the questions beforehand and the rest will be attacked for their answers.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    And all of them lobbed softball questions...unless the DNC has already picked the nominee. In that case, one will get the questions beforehand and the rest will be attacked for their answers.
    Questions:
    1. Shouldn't Trump be impeached?
    2. Isn't Trump the most evil President ever?
    3. Should we put Trump and his whole family in prison, if you get elected?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You are probably correct and the recent talk about reparations has certain driven me to the edge of insanity.

But, as a person, Trump lacks......couth.

And he's a "take the guns first, worry about due process later" sort of authoritarian. Policy wise he's probably better than 50/50, but man I wish he gave a bigger shat about rule of law, due process, etcetera.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    And he's a "take the guns first, worry about due process later" sort of authoritarian. Policy wise he's probably better than 50/50, but man I wish he gave a bigger shat about rule of law, due process, etcetera.
    He does if his money is involved.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The Blues, man. Please tell me you like The Blues. Doesn't matter if its Buddy or BB or Robert Cray or Johnny Lang as long as you're one of us

I've been a Blues fan, since I was sitting on my grandfather's lap listening to Muddy, Leadbelly, and Hooker.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Oh I love the Blues.

tamHRco.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom