• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Fact-check: true. Turns out you can't tax and regulate an economy into prosperity.

False - Nor can you tariff yourself into prosperity. He's as bad as the guys before him.

Fact-check: true. Not only are the jobs plentiful, wages have also increased. Of course in the 90s, during Clinton's presidency, there was quite a boom as well, but that was because of the internet and new markets. I'm not sure even Carter or Obama could have ****ed that up. Well, maybe Obama could have. Carter didn't seem to have the same war on business policies that Obama had.

True - however, if I was to take a page out of the president's book concerning job numbers. Considering the same metrics are being used, one can't help but ask if those numbers are "fake" too.

Fact-check: Eh, sorta true. At least we're not the America that apologizes to the world for being a world leader. We're no longer "leading from behind" whatever the **** that means. But, I wouldn't say foreign policy is a strong point for Trump. Trump kissing the Nork's fat ass kinda makes the ass-kissery still present in foreign policy, just selected in different areas. That said, we're not quite in the dire straights that we were the previous several years with NK. Long term I don't think it will be any different though. They have no desire to change their position towards the West. Neither does China. We'll see whether his tariffs bring concessions from China and Mexico. History has shown that you don't tariff an economy into prosperity either. I'd grade Trump's foreign performance as a C+, maybe B- at best. But at least it's not a F. Obama sucked ass.

Undecided- leaning towards false - North Korea "We fell in love" - Russia "I see no reason why it would be them." He hasn't shown a spine to actually do anything to confront America's enemies, rather he has coddled them.

Fact-check: mostly true. It depends what you mean by nefarious means. Certainly no comparison to how the Clintons laundered money gained from political favors given to foreign leaders in exchange for cash through their "charity", but Trump's business dealings weren't exactly squeaky clean either. He had to bend or break some rules, including greasing some palms.

False, Trump was born into wealth, and at no point in his life has he not been "rich." One may quibble over the degree, but as we all know, that information isn't available

Fact-check: true.

False. He did not find better tramps, he paid for his Tramps. That's a noteworthy difference.

Fact-check: tautology.

Uhhh... Ivana Trump

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    There's a 22 year difference in their ages. I would hope that Melania is better looking.

LOL

flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well, Bill couldn't use power as an aphrodisiac then; he had to go with what he could get based on his looks ... so ...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I accidentally looked and I’m trying desperately to control the nausea.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    New CNN poll:

Biden 32%
    Sanders 18%
    Harris 8%
    Warren 7%
    Buttigieg 5%
    O’Rourke 5%
    Booker 3%
    Castro 2%
    Klobuchar 2%
    Bennet 1%
    Gabbard 1%
    Gillibrand 1%
    Inslee 1%
    Ryan 1%
    Yang 1%
    de Blasio <1%
    Delaney <1%
    Hickenlooper <1%
    Williamson <1%
    Bullock 0%
    Messam 0%
    Moulton 0%
    Swalwell 0%

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Doesn't matter. The party leaders will pick the candidate and the super delegates will vote her/him to be the nominee.
    (I didn't know Sandra Bullock was running; might be their best choice.)

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Biden is hanging out in New Hampshire drawing crowds that number in the hundreds OK maybe 50’s!
    Old Joe just came out with his version of the “New Green deal” gonna cost 1.7 Trillion.
    No energy behind Old Joe he is not catching the Democratic base on fire that combined with the Democrats trying to beat up President DJT doesn’t look good for the Democrats.

I wonder how bad the meltdown will be on election night?

BTW
    The CNN poll used 1006 people the U.S. population is 320 million +?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom