code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    TallZestyFirefly-size_restricted.gif

Big mike is a swinger...

Well. If mike has a mike, it's a little mike.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Rallies ought to be done Orthodox style....Women on the left men on the right.....may keep Joe out of trouble.

That's a good point, they might have others do more rallies instead of joe himself, just so he doesn't say stuff.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    It's not deflection. It is a method of thinking that is different than yours. You think it doesn't specifically address the libelous accusations against a candidate. He's fair game, according to you and others. Trump, of course, is not.
    It's deflection. I don't recall saying that Trump was off limits. If you want to run at him go right ahead.

No one bothered to answer whether Biden had ever been brought up on charges for child abuse.

No one seemed concerned that the original thread topic was alleged sexual assault of a WOMAN, not a child.
    Pretty sure we were concerned about it when we were discussing it. No one, that I am aware of, accused Biden of sexually assaulting a minor. Instead we pointed to well documented instances of his inability to respect personal boundaries and forcing people to endure his affection.

But, that's OK, because it fit your agenda.
    My agenda is that I want to see consistency between now accusations against public figures are treated. I've been pretty clear on that. You're trying to argue against things I haven't said, based on inferences that are entirely your own.

If you're going to keep going with 93% of sexual abuse victims know/are related to their attackers, and then try and make the association that Trump abused his daughter I'm going to ask you to substantiate that. To the best of my knowledge none of his children have accused him of that sort of reprehensible act. So you either have insider information, or you're smearing someone to again deflect. Y'know that thing you were supposedly not doing.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It's deflection. I don't recall saying that Trump was off limits. If you want to run at him go right ahead.

If a question isn't politically expedient for Alpo, he will not answer it and will start rolling insults and deflections.

It's a waste of time to attempt to debate anything with him.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    My agenda is that I want to see consistency between now accusations against public figures are treated. I've been pretty clear on that. You're trying to argue against things I haven't said, based on inferences that are entirely your own.

Consistently wrong is still consistent.

Let's handle these cases the right way.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I am also looking forward to the complete “Ol Creepy Joe” tour!

1. Reporters will only ask fluff questions never about touchy feels or his great son hunter.

2. The endless stupidity that he will display and his 1960’s 1970’s view of the world.

3. His pick for VP is also gonna be a hoot lots of dirt on most of them that will be used to great effect.

In the end I hope our Dear Leader is blessed upon us again!

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    That will be interesting if Biden is unable to fulfill his term. I assume that Obama is ineligible to step in as POTUS.

I did a little research on the 20---something something amendment (isn't coming to me at the moment), and the 12th amendment.

There are arguments on both sides of the issue that appear valid. An interesting constitutional question, but probably moot.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So lets investigate the accusations. I'm not asking that Biden is dragged through the media and sentence rendered in the court of public opinion.

Did you change your tune since yesterday? :dunno:

You seem fixated on the crime part. Let me help with what ties back to the discussion we have been having. INGO is not a court. We don't have a judge, a prosecutor, defense counsel, jury, etc. We are a series of laypeople looking at the information that is available in the public sphere, and giving our opinion on that.

Opinions can be challenged, or changed as information changes.

The Flores example is yet another case where Biden has made a person feel uncomfortable, and there are many many examples of this. That establishes a pattern of behavior, and one that is germane to the discussion as it appears Biden cannot read, understand or respect social boundaries or personal space. You can't defend him for that, because he has admitted that is something that he has gotten wrong on many occasions.

With respect to Kavanaugh, his accusations came out of left field, and the majority of those who knew him personally and professionally were shocked by the accusations. That is very different to what we see with Biden, and his publicly documented examples of making people uncomfortable. Kavanaugh was investigated for the accusations, Biden should also be investigated.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Did you change your tune since yesterday? :dunno:
    No. This is a lot further from the "gotcha" you think it is. Let me help you understand:
    - using the media to attack a public figure with accusations of sexual misconduct, by relying solely on the court of public opinion = bad
    - laypeople looking at the information that is available in the public sphere, and giving our opinion on that = good

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom