Not open for further replies.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    It seems like Democrats and never Trumpers are so desperate to get rid of Trump that they’ll back an elderly man with obvious age related mental insufficiencies as their champion.

Kinda sad actually.

Right. They need somebody with good appeal, not only with their base TDS crowd but with young radical lefties as well as independent thinkers. While an ex-VP is usually good, biden is kind of a tough sell to all groups. He is a rich old white man, DC insider with corruption issues and diarrhea of the mouth.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It seems like Democrats and never Trumpers are so desperate to get rid of Trump that they’ll back an elderly man with obvious age related mental insufficiencies as their champion.

Kinda sad actually.
    Are you talking about Bernie or Joe? :dunno:

Well, TBH, we were so desperate to get rid of the progressive liberals in power that we backed a garish, churlish, orangish, reality TV show host with no political experience...

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    This may just be the most you have been wrong in any post. I know you were making an ironic joke but Trump is as far from being a "DC insider" as he is being an astronaut...

His friendly relations with DC politicians over the years depicts a different reality. Plenty of pics.

He was absolutely cozy in DC.

Regardless, its also ironic that you got snotty about THAT descriptor and not the others. ;)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    His friendly relations with DC politicians over the years depicts a different reality. Plenty of pics.

He was absolutely cozy in DC.

Regardless, its also ironic that you got snotty about THAT descriptor and not the others. ;)

I did not hire Trump because of any of the other things. I hired him to be an outsider and the attacks by the deep state clearly demonstrate he is. A rich man in pics is not the definition of DC insider to me. Do I think he knew the system for his international business affairs? Absolutely! Could his companies navigate government? Yes. But I guarantee he is not a DC insider...

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Warren's out.

warren.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom