• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I have a 9mm but I am getting it back to BA. He loves the gun.

It i a suppressor host as is my R-1 1911. See where I might be going here......:)

I have 2 cliffs I have fallen off of. It hurts man.
    We are all here for you and feel your pain. We also have a grief counselor on stand by his name is Birds Away if you are still feeling down and out after speaking with him, well I dont know what to tell you!:koolaid:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We are all here for you and feel your pain. We also have a grief counselor on stand by his name is Birds Away if you are still feeling down and out after speaking with him, well I dont know what to tell you!:koolaid:

I am screwed. BA is here for us. He is here to spread the word.........:)

I just added up the 3 AR's on my bench in various levels of build up...........:faint:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I am screwed. BA is here for us. He is here to spread the word.........:)

I just added up the 3 AR's on my bench in various levels of build up...........:faint:

So if Springfield owes you a ham for selling all the Springers, then what is Birds getting from CZ? 55 gallon drum of Koolaid maybe?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So if Springfield owes you a ham for selling all the Springers, then what is Birds getting from CZ? 55 gallon drum of Koolaid maybe?

I think he buys the :koolaid:
    When I 1st met him he had a hand full of his CZ's. No one was really interested. Then the word got out because I was ringing steel with his Rami at 90 yards shooting between the legs of a 6 foot ladder holding some targets from a crouch. I was and still am impressed. It has been slow moving but his Typhoid Mary techniques have paid off.

And yes.....I still Love me some springers.
    They are well built for the price point and accept Mods easily.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I think he buys the :koolaid:
    When I 1st met him he had a hand full of his CZ's. No one was really interested. Then the word got out because I was ringing steel with his Rami at 90 yards shooting between the legs of a 6 foot ladder holding some targets from a crouch. I was and still am impressed. It has been slow moving but his Typhoid Mary techniques have paid off.

And yes.....I still Love me some springers.
    They are well built for the price point and accept Mods easily.
    Not one to spread rumors:lmfao:but I heard vacationing in the chec with young women and enjoying the sun!:@ya:LOL.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    T-Dog brought a possible scheduling issue to my attention this morning. There is a big event going on at MCF&G on the 11th.
    I am checking to see if the 2 steel bays will be open to us.

Info to come.

craigkim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Fishers
    That's one I have never shot. I am not a good enough shooter to get everything out of regular 97 so the extra accuracy would probably be lost on me.
    Well, my HK 45t is as accurate as my Wilson, but its trigger is just okay and it doesnt seem like upgrading that trigger is very easy. I dont really want to ship it out and pay the kind of money being asked to mod its trigger. PLUS, it cost more than that CZ 97 E right out of the box. I was thinking it, the CZ, might be a nicer shooter with a more readily upgradable trigger while ultimately costing about the same as my HK.

Probably not something Im in the market for right away, but as I start learning more about the CZ line, they have some pretty attractive options paired with some really nice aftermarket capabilities it would seem.

How is the stock CZ 97?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I am more consistently accurate with a CZ 97 than any other handgun. A fully Cajunized 97, whether it is E series or not, will be one of the finest, most accurate, handguns you will ever shoot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom