T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Do they have a 75 Omega in 40?
    No, not that I could find. I was gonna mention that earlier. I would be interested in one if they did. If the P-09/P-07 did not use the omega trigger system and the different style trigger itself, then I think they would lose some of their luster.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    That is a beautiful family, sir. We need to get some race hammers in that picture. ;)
    Thank you. I'm running stock division for now. I was going to order stuff from CGW, but I kinda want to wait and see what all the rave is about first at our meetup next month.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Got the Rami cleaned up and got all three to behave themselves for a small family photo.

attachment.php

Very nice !!!!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    There has been one person who didn't like the upgrades. Just one that I can remember.

I am by no means a trigger snob, but the older I get the more I appreciate a nice one. I already really like the cz lineup they way they are factory. So is the cajunization process the equivalent of boring and stroking a big block and then slapping a roots blower on it or what?

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    I am by no means a trigger snob, but the older I get the more I appreciate a nice one. I already really like the cz lineup they way they are factory. So is the cajunization process the equivalent of boring and stroking a big block and then slapping a roots blower on it or what?

I think the stock CZ triggers are alot better than most other stock guns. After you Cajunize one with CGW upgraded parts and polish all the internals it is a night and day difference. This morning I Cajunized a CZ 75 Omega that turned out as smooth as buttered glass! The trigger is crisp, smooth and light. The trigger went from stock SA 4 1/2 to 2.10 and DA stock well over 12 to 6 1//2 lbs

Last edited:

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Oh yea unbelievable!psyko Once you shoot one with all the goodies it is just not the same!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I had a brainstorm just now. I really want a P-09 in FDE, but they only offer one in 9mm. If I could pick a used one in .40 then I could have AllenM cerakote the frame in FDE. Hmmmm...

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I had a brainstorm just now. I really want a P-09 in FDE, but they only offer one in 9mm. If I could pick a used one in .40 then I could have AllenM cerakote the frame in FDE. Hmmmm...

Those FDE/black models are really sweet looking. I wanted one, but ended up getting my P-09 in a trade deal, so have the all black. Still a very nice shooter, just ain't as purdy :D

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville

the P-09 is simply an amazing gun with the CGWs upgrades so is the P-07. If you go to CZ Forum you have a guy that actually shoots the P-09 against a lot of very expensive 1911s and does very well. dead accurate guns!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    the P-09 is simply an amazing gun with the CGWs upgrades so is the P-07. If you go to CZ Forum you have a guy that actually shoots the P-09 against a lot of very expensive 1911s and does very well. dead accurate guns!

I know that shooting TopDog's cajunized P-09 is what gave me the CZickness. That is one sick gun!

craigkim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Fishers
    Okay, does anyone have a cz 97 with the "e" package from cajun gun works? Custom match barrel and bushing it looks like. That sounds very intriguing to me.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    That's one I have never shot. I am not a good enough shooter to get everything out of regular 97 so the extra accuracy would probably be lost on me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom