Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Here's a beauty that found her way into me clutches.....at least temporarily. This one belongs to CM.
    th_IMG_0446_zpsqg5906nu.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    th_IMG_0449_zpsji6eg83n.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Okay, so after all of this talk on INGO, I picked up a 9mm CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow online, should be here next week. Yes, I am buying it, having never held one, but I doubt I'll be disappointed from what I have read on INGO. I wanted a metal framed 9mm and it was down to this or the 226. Also, as I am set with polymer 9s for carry or defense, I decided this one will be dedicated to target/competition. I haven't shot competitively, yet, but I am practicing and setting up to do so. I am having trouble sorting through all of the nuances and differences of each CZ model in order to determine what my options are.

I think I've got a basic understanding, but can you guys recommend what upgrades can be done on the SP-01 Shadow that improve it's function while keeping it in SSP or production classes for competition? Who to do them locally as well? I could send it to CGW or CZ Custom, but they both seem uber busy. What magazines should I look at, mag extensions, etc?

Again, don't think me entirely lazy,... I've read through a fair amount of these, or similar threads, and I am having difficulty sorting my information based upon CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow and not the other variations.
    Great gun pm sent!

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    On another note, llh told me that you guys agree that Beauty was painted with a substandard paint and will need to be refinished. I guess that gun is turning into a money pit. Oh well, you win some and you lose some. I still like it for what it is.

I guess maybe I will get to meet Allen in the near future. ;)

:popcorn:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom