Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I am anxiously awaiting shooting it so I can get a feel for the reset. I anticipate very good things. I've shot enough of llh's tunes, I know when one is special. ;) The DA is also very nice.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Good morning! Whats up my fellow brothers that also suffer with the CZ addiction?:coffee:
    :coffee: Good Morning, just drinking this fine gourmet coffee and planning my purchases for this weekend. I've got CZ 455 .22LR on the brain lately, that and a CZ in .40 also in there consuming brainwaves.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    :coffee: Good Morning, just drinking this fine gourmet coffee and planning my purchases for this weekend. I've got CZ 455 .22LR on the brain lately, that and a CZ in .40 also in there consuming brainwaves.
    Are the CZ long gun as nice as the pistols? Please dont tell me they are, having to clean restrooms at the rest area just to afford the pistols!:lmfao:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Are the CZ long gun as nice as the pistols? Please dont tell me they are, having to clean restrooms at the rest area just to afford the pistols!:lmfao:
    From my research, yes. I was dead set on getting a Savage MKII Bull Barrel, but a very good portion of what I have researched showed that those who own a Savage and CZ, preferred the CZ over the Savage for higher build quality. I have owned two Savage rifles, and was happy with them. However, I haven't held a CZ rifle before, so need to see one in person before I decide for sure.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I had to fondle the 40P before I left this morning. I was headed for the door but remembered I needed to caress it a bit before I left. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom