Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Got two firsts this afternoon. My first Rami and my first taste of White Castle, both were satisfying. (White Castle not pictured)

attachment.php
    Nice, did you get that from GregD?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Just ordered a few things from GregCoteLLC:
    MecGar 19rd mag
    Rami 10rd mag
    SP-01 baseplate (makes a fullsize 16rd mag sit flush in a Compact)
    Metal baseplate (to replace the plastic baseplate on the Rami 14rd mag, along with removing the spacer/sleeve it will allow this mag to work in the Compact)
    Have you shot one yet? I carry mine with the 14 and never use my ten. I personally wouldn't take the sleeve off the 14 I'd just get some more 16s to use at the range.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Nice, did you get that from GregD?
    Sure did. We talked for awhile too. He is a very nice guy and very easy to get along with. He also gave me the inside scoop on all of you folks......:):

Have you shot one yet? I carry mine with the 14 and never use my ten. I personally wouldn't take the sleeve off the 14 I'd just get some more 16s to use at the range.
    I have not shot a Rami yet. I don't like to carry extended mags in subcompact guns, I think it defeats the purpose of it being subcompact. I will use that 14 round mag in the Compact (by switching the baseplate from plastic to the metal baseplate, already tested that and made sure it worked too). I do plan on stocking up on some more mags in the future, being that Cote has the 16rd MecGar ones for $20.95.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Sure did. We talked for awhile too. He is a very nice guy and very easy to get along with. He also gave me the inside scoop on all of you folks......:):

Uh oh....:runaway:

I have not shot a Rami yet. I don't like to carry extended mags in subcompact guns, I think it defeats the purpose of it being subcompact. I will use that 14 round mag in the Compact (by switching the baseplate from plastic to the metal baseplate, already tested that and made sure it worked too). I do plan on stocking up on some more mags in the future, being that Cote has the 16rd MecGar ones for $20.95.

To each his own.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    We are starting to get quite a collection of CZs among the frequenters of this thread. I was thinking what a group picture we could come up with if we ever got together. ;)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Boys my schedule went overload today. I have 2 projects to get done this week. 1 has no A/C at all and the other just popped up. I can not say no to the revenue stream.
    I would have you guys run the living crap out of the 40 in my honor.

Well, horse :poop:. :(

When do you want us to bring it down?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    No hurry's as I won't be home much over the next week.

Enjoy it. Give me a range report.

Okay, I am going to try to pick up at least two, and hopefully three, different brands of .40 so we can see if she's picky at all. I doubt she is but like to have some confirmation. llh is also bringing his AR to put a few rounds through.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom