Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Wrigleys on Lima Rd had a .40 RAMI when I bought my 9mm....
    I saw that a few weeks ago while I was fondling the 9mm that you bought, wait I think I fondled both that day. With a capacity of only 7/9 in the subcompact 40, I may as well get a single stack Shield or something else. My minimum requirement in a subcompact for carrying is 10rds with a flush fit mag, so the Rami 40 would be out, but the 9mm would work (which Im also still interested in).

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I saw that a few weeks ago while I was fondling the 9mm that you bought, wait I think I fondled both that day. With a capacity of only 7/9 in the subcompact 40, I may as well get a single stack Shield or something else. My minimum requirement in a subcompact for carrying is 10rds with a flush fit mag, so the Rami 40 would be out, but the 9mm would work (which Im also still interested in).
    My 9mm Rami (safety) shoots like a dream. I have had several Ramis run through here and they have gone on to infect several good friends. I highly recommend them. I can tell you they love ringing steel at 90yds. ;)

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    llh and I both really admire the P09s but the mag thing is what holds us back. We both have a :poop: ton of magazines that work in all our guns. But none of them would work in a P09. That is a show stopper for me.
    Another reason Im still interested in the Rami 9mm, so I can get some 19rd MecGar mags that will work in that and my 75B.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    When I carry my RAMI I always carry a 19 round backup mag.
    That was my plan exactly. I have been wanting to get some of those mags anyways, this would give me another reason too. My main carry gun right now is my wife's Glock 26 that I carry a 17rd mag with +2 extension bringing total to 19rds as my backup mag. I love the thought that I'm able to carry 30rds of 9mm on me comfortably.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Had the first shots with mine last night, very impressed! :koolaid:

If if you want to shoot it, you're more than welcome to. I'd love to get together with another CZ lover.
    I may take you up on that and would offer my 75B for you to shoot. I may get my own before that though, I'm going bat**** crazy and need to get something soon.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Everyone has their secrets............don't judge me..........it's the wife's and she won't let me get rid of it...........:xmad:...........she told me to sleep with one eye open if I ever sold it.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    If you guys every feel like making the drive over to Lafayette I'm sure we could find something that you'd enjoy shooting.

This isn't the whole gang...but most of it.

IMG_0441_zps4hnaudel.jpg

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    If you guys every feel like making the drive over to Lafayette I'm sure we could find something that you'd enjoy shooting.

This isn't the whole gang...but most of it.

IMG_0441_zps4hnaudel.jpg

Well I do have family in WL and need to get down to visit at some point.... What kinda ranges you got down there?

Interesting I was just looking at some wood RAMI grips last night, how do you likes yours compared to factory rubber?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well I do have family in WL and need to get down to visit at some point.... What kinda ranges you got down there?

Interesting I was just looking at some wood RAMI grips last night, how do you likes yours compared to factory rubber?
    Usually when I carry it I have the rubber grips on it. I do have some nice wood ones, though, and sometimes I get a wild hair. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom