Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    It's some good stuff. Hopefully, maybe some time in July, we can get some folks together for some shooting. You know, the ones who are savvy enough to Czech out something a little different.

I would love to have a CZ party. I really want to know what a Cajunized one shoots like, because my stock 75b really impresses me the more I shoot it.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I would love to have a CZ party. I really want to know what a Cajunized one shoots like, because my stock 75b really impresses me the more I shoot it.
    We are thinking about doing something next month. Not sure where but most of the folks live around Indy or farther south.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Glad you approve of the condition. I'm very particular about how I take care of my firearms.

Hope you enjoy, and thanks for funding the sp-01 that's on its way to me. One of these days, I'm going to have to come up to a CZ shoot.

Just got home with my new to me 97. It is in sterling condition.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Glad you approve of the condition. I'm very particular about how I take care of my firearms.

Hope you enjoy, and thanks for funding the sp-01 that's on its way to me. One of these days, I'm going to have to come up to a CZ shoot.

My pleasure and great to meet you.
    I was a bit edgy from a solid hour of bumper to bumper creep along traffic.

Wait.....did you snatch up that Bi-tone I was talking about.......

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I didn't buy the bi-tone. I ordered the last sp-01 from kygunco. Not sure who got that bi-tone, but it sure will be a nice shooter for whoever got it.

Pleasure to meet you as well. Always good to put a face to a name and meet some of the good people on here.

My pleasure and great to meet you.
    I was a bit edgy from a solid hour of bumper to bumper creep along traffic.

Wait.....did you snatch up that Bi-tone I was talking about.......

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    In for MCF&G, too, if the timing is good (probably cbhausen, as well).

A question for llh1956 (and everyone else)...

I want to perhaps have you set up both a PCR and a Kadet 2 upper with identical self-defense sights. Can you recommend anything that'll work well on both? I don't have any hard preferences but I've always been intrigued by the Big Dots. I also have a CTC LaserGrip for it, so that could be part of the weapons system to consider. Still working to get the pistol out of jail (a.k.a. Bud's layaway). Hope I can get it done before any CZickness CZhoot. Thanks!

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    In for MCF&G, too, if the timing is good (probably cbhausen, as well).

A question for llh1956 (and everyone else)...

I want to perhaps have you set up both a PCR and a Kadet 2 upper with identical self-defense sights. Can you recommend anything that'll work well on both? I don't have any hard preferences but I've always been intrigued by the Big Dots. I also have a CTC LaserGrip for it, so that could be part of the weapons system to consider. Still working to get the pistol out of jail (a.k.a. Bud's layaway). Hope I can get it done before any CZickness CZhoot. Thanks!

You might look at the sights offered at Cajun Gun Works!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom