• Status
    Not open for further replies.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Is this a symptom of the disease or the cure?

CZ%2075%20D%20Compact%20PCR_zpsj9neblst.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Big thanks to llh, BA, and CM for their help with trying to help me get my guns squared away. Unfortunately, shipping to Indy would have been a pain and I won't get back there until September. I was a little disappointed and decided to send CGW a message despite their posting about not taking work right now. They replied the next morning and told me they were taking a couple more in June and to sent my SP-01 to them. So, I will get it out to them on Monday morning. So, by August my SAO SP-01 should be coming my way!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Big thanks to llh, BA, and CM for their help with trying to help me get my guns squared away. Unfortunately, shipping to Indy would have been a pain and I won't get back there until September. I was a little disappointed and decided to send CGW a message despite their posting about not taking work right now. They replied the next morning and told me they were taking a couple more in June and to sent my SP-01 to them. So, I will get it out to them on Monday morning. So, by August my SAO SP-01 should be coming my way!

:woot:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Ok, I have been looking at surplus B models on GB. I happened on the Gander Mountain site and found out they had an old B for sale for about $350. So, I whipped out my Gander Mountain credit card and had to get it. It is a '93 with the old small 75 roll mark and the "Czech Made" which tells me it was made after the fall of Czechoslovakia and before the Czech Republic became official. Cool gun and you can tell it has had lots of love. ;). I intend to fully Cajunize this for carry. I already have a pristine B that is fully Cajunized and I my intention right now is to mount a Burris Fastfire III on that one. As for the Beauty, I think I will just leave her stock and use her as the "Intro to CZ triggers" gun. Although well shot in it is still stock and will give people new to CZ an idea of what they can expect from a new gun. I can't wait to receive my new beater B next week.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ok, I have been looking at surplus B models on GB. I happened on the Gander Mountain site and found out they had an old B for sale for about $350. So, I whipped out my Gander Mountain credit card and had to get it. It is a '93 with the old small 75 roll mark and the "Czech Made" which tells me it was made after the fall of Czechoslovakia and before the Czech Republic became official. Cool gun and you can tell it has had lots of love. ;). I intend to fully Cajunize this for carry. I already have a pristine B that is fully Cajunized and I my intention right now is to mount a Burris Fastfire III on that one. As for the Beauty, I think I will just leave her stock and use her as the "Intro to CZ triggers" gun. Although well shot in it is still stock and will give people new to CZ an idea of what they can expect from a new gun. I can't wait to receive my new beater B next week.

I have a near new Burris Fast Fire III just sitting on the shelf.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom