Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    WTBurnette is reaaaaaally sick! I would bypass the application and get him some treatment.:rofl:I think thats like the pot calling the kettle black.

He did get overcome very quickly.

WT................we roll north to Lafayette around 3:30 PM on Thursday's. Get to the range about 4:20 or so. Get some lanes........punch holes in a lot of paper and get spoken to for full auto activity...........:)

Usually home around 7:00

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    WTBurnette is reaaaaaally sick! I would bypass the application and get him some treatment.:rofl:I think thats like the pot calling the kettle black.

Thank you...... I think :dunno:

:D

He did get overcome very quickly.

WT................we roll north to Lafayette around 3:30 PM on Thursday's. Get to the range about 4:20 or so. Get some lanes........punch holes in a lot of paper and get spoken to for full auto activity...........:)

Usually home around 7:00

Next Thursday *might* work for me. I normally work in the office until 4pm on Thursdays, but with advance notice I can work from home instead and get off around 3pm. :yesway:

I saw this too. I'm totally tempted, but I think I'd rather hold off and get the P-01 and maybe the 75B cajunized by llh1956 first.

Yep, I took a big drink of the kool-aid. :alcoholic:

That's my dilemma as well. Buy another gun, or save up to improve on what I have. Or pay the house payment and utilities... :(

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Thank you...... I think :dunno:

:D

Next Thursday *might* work for me. I normally work in the office until 4pm on Thursdays, but with advance notice I can work from home instead and get off around 3pm. :yesway:

That's my dilemma as well. Buy another gun, or save up to improve on what I have. Or pay the house payment and utilities... :(
    Use caution my friend. What seems like a great time and a very inexpensive day at the range is what they want you to believe. But once they start showing you all the goodies in there bag and saying just try it the trigger is really sweet etc. On the way home you will start to think is this house really that important? And then the meetings in the church basements will be your only chance!:lmfao:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Use caution my friend. What seems like a great time and a very inexpensive day at the range is what they want you to believe. But once they start showing you all the goodies in there bag and saying just try it the trigger is really sweet etc. On the way home you will start to think is this house really that important? And then the meetings in the church basements will be your only chance!:lmfao:

Oh yeah, I know...lol! I have a 1911 that churchmouse did trigger work on and I've shot 2 CZ's that have had the Cajun treatment, so I understand! That's why I'm hoping to pass up buying any more guns for a while so I can end up getting one or both of my CZ's cajunized :)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oh yeah, I know...lol! I have a 1911 that churchmouse did trigger work on and I've shot 2 CZ's that have had the Cajun treatment, so I understand! That's why I'm hoping to pass up buying any more guns for a while so I can end up getting one or both of my CZ's cajunized :)

Heheheheheheheheheheheheh

(Maniacal Giggling)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom