Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I really enjoyed hosting this group. I was impressed with not only the quality of the firearms but the skills I saw at the line.

We can do this again.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Saturdays work better for me, but I can do the occasional Sunday.

As a feeler, what would everyone think about Saturday the 8th of August? My son is visiting from Minnesota and I bet he'd love to shoot with us. He's 19 and I took him to the range a few times last summer, so he knows the rules. If that doesn't work, what about Saturday the 1st of August, or Sunday the 2nd? He comes in on Friday July 31st and flies back to MN on Sunday the 9th. If that doesn't work, it's no big deal but I thought I'd check to see.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Sundays work best for me usually, but I could be flexible if I'm the odd man out. By the way CM, I liked the aura of positive energy you brought to the party, I haven't had that much fun or relaxed that much in a long time brother. Thank you for setting the tone for us. The rest of you guys are ok too I guess.... :):

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Sunday's are best for me, but depending on how busy work is Saturday's could work. WT I'm busy all those days, summer car show season! However I think the next shoot needs more TCM! Hoping within the next month I'll add one to my collection.

TopDog I know you said you also have the double stack, which do you like best? I've shot a double stack 1911 and wasn't too fond of the thick grip. That single stack of yours really felt at home. Had a local shop price one out at $679 just like yours.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Sunday's are best for me, but depending on how busy work is Saturday's could work. WT I'm busy all those days, summer car show season! However I think the next shoot needs more TCM! Hoping within the next month I'll add one to my collection.

TopDog I know you said you also have the double stack, which do you like best? I've shot a double stack 1911 and wasn't too fond of the thick grip. That single stack of yours really felt at home. Had a local shop price one out at $679 just like yours.

I feel the same, the double stack was my first TCM. But it is not my favorite. However if I were going to carry it for some reason like defense open carry that would be the one I would carry because of more rounds per mag.

Next shoot I will bring both.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    The Wolff extra power mag springs fixed the feeding issue in the Rami. It functioned 100% today with all types of hollow points and FMJ (used Federal today). With that being said I am still going to sell or trade it, because I am not in love with it like I am the others, and find myself wanting to carry the Compact anyways. I can't stop thinking about the cajunized P-09 of TopDog's that I shot, so I will move the Rami and get a P-09 to fulfill my lust for fullsize polymer CZ pleasure.

Anybody on this thread interested in the Rami before I stick it in the classifieds tomorrow night?
    Package would include the night sights (still very bright), new outer recoil spring, 10rd mag (like new), and 14rd mag (w/Wolff +15% extra power spring). PM me for a price, I am selling it for what I got in it.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Glad to hear everything worked out ok. Sad it has to go, but if that gets you an FDE P09 then that's the way it has to be! I'm excited to see what I can do with my P09 after my Cajun parts show up. :koolaid::spend:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I did stumble across an OD P07 on armslist tonight, man it sure looked pretty....

Yeah, that does look good, but I still prefer the look of FDE.

4319047_01_cz_p_07_duty_9mm_in_od_green_640.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom