• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I would like to have one fewer but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. :(

#1: I'm pretty sure none of us who "Cajunize" will get our investments back. Might be just as well to put the original parts back in, and set the price accordingly. IMHO, customized guns rarely return their investment. When I look at what I'm investing in both of mine... wow, that would go a long ways towards another DW 1911.

#2: Put that matte stainless 75 Compact on the block, let's see what happens! :stickpoke: I kid, I kid... Sort of.

Last edited:

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    #1: I'm pretty sure none of us who "Cajunize" will get our investments back. Might be just as well to put the original parts back in, and set the price accordingly. IMHO, customized guns rarely return their investment. When I look at what I'm investing in both of mine... wow, that would go a long ways towards another DW 1911.

#2: Put that matte stainless 75 Compact on the block, let's see what happens! :stickpoke: I kid, I kid... Sort of.
    We will have Auction! LOL.:lmfao:

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    It starts with some innocent looking :koolaid: ,then you feel a tug:hooked: , then you wake up and are having :coffee: with us , then people are calling ya psyko
    Yea that's just about how it seems to go!:lmfao:I think to get your money out of a fully Cagunized CZ the buyer has to have shot one and really know what he is looking at. really what BA is asking is more than far, a break even point at best.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well it has Nazi markings, automatically makes it worth more. Besides I'm sure they will start banning swasticas next...

Having spent a little time around CZs, both old and new, I will tell you that is high. You should be able to find one with the same original markings in the $400 range.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Anyone know why they put an ambi decocker on the SP01 tactical? I mean, wow, there aren't that many lefties to warrant that, is there? One of the reasons I don't love my 92 FS is that ambi decocker.

When I rack the slide, those damn levers tear up my index finger. Then I have to go over to my girlfriends house and soak in in cider.:cool:

BA?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Anyone know why they put an ambi decocker on the SP01 tactical? I mean, wow, there aren't that many lefties to warrant that, is there? One of the reasons I don't love my 92 FS is that ambi decocker.

When I rack the slide, those damn levers tear up my index finger. Then I have to go over to my girlfriends house and soak in in cider.:cool:

BA?
    Sounds like a win/win. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom