Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Good morning fellas. Heading to the range today to make sure the RAMI is up for edc duty. Gonna stretch the P-09s legs and dust off a K98k that's been sitting awhile. :ar15:

I'm doing the same later. My GF hasn't been with me to Point Blank in Carmel yet, so I'm taking her up to shoot the Rami and her G19 later this morning. Might have to bring along the P-09 as well :D

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Happy [STRIKE]wife[/STRIKE], er, GF, happy life. :yesway:

Yeah buddy.
    I was making a joke with the spouse last week. She was lamenting not being able to earn any money outside her disability. I smiled and said I would give her $20 every time I made a transaction with a firearm just for putting up with me. This cost me $120 in the last week. She informed me last night when I told her of my trade intentions for the 40b that a trade was a transaction........................Sharp girl.......:)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Yeah buddy.
    I was making a joke with the spouse last week. She was lamenting not being able to earn any money outside her disability. I smiled and said I would give her $20 every time I made a transaction with a firearm just for putting up with me. This cost me $120 in the last week. She informed me last night when I told her of my trade intentions for the 40b that a trade was a transaction........................Sharp girl.......:)
    I foresee serious financial difficulties in your future, my friend. :(

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    But CZ's are so much better....................:)

Look at me, not pushing 1911's.

I need a drink...................:koolaid:

Honestly, the G19 makes a lot of sense. Good size, good weight, holds a nice capacity of 9mm. I also shoot it reasonably well. The problem is, I no longer love it when I pick it up and shoot it. Nothing wrong with it, but after shooting 1911's and CZ's, I just don't feel the same about Glock's. That said, I think I'll always have one. I kinda felt the same way about my M&P 45c, but after taking it to the range lately, I've decided I'm going to keep it.

Okay, when you nuke the spaghetti and your tupperware gets all stained, don't say I didn't warn you.

Duly noted, no spaghetti in or on the G19 :):

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have shot many Glocks. I never feel either one way or the other about them. They are neither good nor bad. They are soul-less unlike any other gun I have shot. It's just nothing.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Understood, to each their own. I like the simplicity of design, the ease of breakdown and cleaning and the reliability. Also, due to their popularity, it's easy and less expensive to buy mags, holsters and other accessories, plus there's a lot more of it than for less popular guns. I don't think they have the same "soul" as CZ's or 1911's, but for what they are I still like them. The only other striker fired gun I want again is another Walther PPQ. I love the one I had, but wish I'd bought it in 4" instead of 5". One of these days I'll pick up another, but I'm in no hurry.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Good morning fellas. Heading to the range today to make sure the RAMI is up for edc duty. Gonna stretch the P-09s legs and dust off a K98k that's been sitting awhile. :ar15:

What range are you going to that isn't flooded? I seriously want to know, because I need to go today. I'm at home with no power and my range day was ruined yesterday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom