• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    For those of you who are carrying a CZ, what holster(s) are you using? I am heading to the range this Saturday to run rounds through the Rami and the Compact to verify they are going to be reliable for a carry gun. They are to replace my current carry guns which are: Glock 26 and Sig P320 Compact. I mainly use the subcompact for day to day, quick on quick off type stuff (before/after work, stop at grocery or gun store real quick) and would mainly carry that in an Appendix IWB holster with a preferable single belt clip. The compact would be for out of town traveling or a day out shopping or night out with the family, all day long stuff like going to the zoo, etc.
    Here is what options I'm looking into:

Rami - AIWB leather or kydex (main carry method) or 3:00 OWB leather or kydex (occasional carry)
    75B Fullsize or Compact - 3:00 OWB leather or kydex (all day carry or primary winter carry)

I'm planning on hitting the range Sunday to verify my RAMI. Although I have not carried it yet, it fits perfectly in my Bianchi 100 size 10a for my g27. I also AIWB and I find it very comfortable. Easy on, easy off.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    For those of you who are carrying a CZ, what holster(s) are you using? I am heading to the range this Saturday to run rounds through the Rami and the Compact to verify they are going to be reliable for a carry gun. They are to replace my current carry guns which are: Glock 26 and Sig P320 Compact. I mainly use the subcompact for day to day, quick on quick off type stuff (before/after work, stop at grocery or gun store real quick) and would mainly carry that in an Appendix IWB holster with a preferable single belt clip. The compact would be for out of town traveling or a day out shopping or night out with the family, all day long stuff like going to the zoo, etc.
    Here is what options I'm looking into:

Rami - AIWB leather or kydex (main carry method) or 3:00 OWB leather or kydex (occasional carry)
    75B Fullsize or Compact - 3:00 OWB leather or kydex (all day carry or primary winter carry)

I have a few holsters from Stoner. One is a belt slide for my RAMI and I have a couple of single clip IWBs for the Compacts. I like them.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I am a very sick gun addict suffered all day thinking and stewing over one of the Sphinx Alpha Compacts, then just a while ago casually went to Buds Guns and decided to put one on layaway. Man do I feel better!:lmfao:

Cograts! I think you will be very happy with it.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have to give thanks to CM and Allen for the work they did on the beauty. I was rubbing her down earlier and you can easily see how much effort went into getting her back. Now she looks like she was intended to look, mostly. She's now a very attractive gun that still bears some of the scars of a trip around the block or two.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom