churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Enjoy the Champion CM?

Yes I did. Man it is one stiff new gun. It needs to be ran.
    I had 6 new to me pistols I have never shot yet at the range. It was hard to enjoy them all.
    I have the parts in the mail for the Champion. Ordered last night.
    You need to shoot it once it is done.....:)
    We will be running all of them very soon.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    For those of you who are carrying a CZ, what holster(s) are you using? I am heading to the range this Saturday to run rounds through the Rami and the Compact to verify they are going to be reliable for a carry gun. They are to replace my current carry guns which are: Glock 26 and Sig P320 Compact. I mainly use the subcompact for day to day, quick on quick off type stuff (before/after work, stop at grocery or gun store real quick) and would mainly carry that in an Appendix IWB holster with a preferable single belt clip. The compact would be for out of town traveling or a day out shopping or night out with the family, all day long stuff like going to the zoo, etc.
    Here is what options I'm looking into:

Rami - AIWB leather or kydex (main carry method) or 3:00 OWB leather or kydex (occasional carry)
    75B Fullsize or Compact - 3:00 OWB leather or kydex (all day carry or primary winter carry)

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    For those of you who are carrying a CZ, what holster(s) are you using? I am heading to the range this Saturday to run rounds through the Rami and the Compact to verify they are going to be reliable for a carry gun. They are to replace my current carry guns which are: Glock 26 and Sig P320 Compact. I mainly use the subcompact for day to day, quick on quick off type stuff (before/after work, stop at grocery or gun store real quick) and would mainly carry that in an Appendix IWB holster with a preferable single belt clip. The compact would be for out of town traveling or a day out shopping or night out with the family, all day long stuff like going to the zoo, etc.

Rami - AIWB leather or kydex (main carry method) or 3:00 OWB leather or kydex (occasional carry)
    75B Fullsize or Compact - 3:00 OWB leather or kydex (all day carry or primary winter carry)
    Bladetech makes a nice OWB for CZs. I have a leather Mitch Rosen IWB that I carry an M&P9c which is very comfortable and I read on a Forum that the Rami fits nicely in it also.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Some M&P and Glock offerings cross over and hold CZ models very well.

I will have a few with me on the 12th.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I am a very sick gun addict suffered all day thinking and stewing over one of the Sphinx Alpha Compacts, then just a while ago casually went to Buds Guns and decided to put one on layaway. Man do I feel better!:lmfao:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I am a very sick gun addict suffered all day thinking and stewing over one of the Sphinx Alpha Compacts, then just a while ago casually went to Buds Guns and decided to put one on layaway. Man do I feel better!:lmfao:

Not me. After buying the Rami on Wednesday, I'm done for at least 6 months... :nuts:

Hello, my name is Hopper. It has been 24 hours since my last post about CZ's on a gun forum...

Did you start to get the shakes? I start getting shakes, kinda like if I don't get to the range once a week... :(

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    We had a completely upgraded Omega and my Omega that has everything but the race hammer. The difference was amazing. My Omega shot very nice and the trigger is sweet but it didn't hold a candle to my brother's which has the hammer. One little part makes a whole lot of difference. Will be ordering that hammer (and some F/O sights) very soon.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I almost got them all home. I got a Fastfire III tonight in trade. llh took my 75B #1 home to mount it on. Can't wait to get that to the range. It was funny tonight because I hadn't taken 75B #1 to the range for a while. llh picked it up and asked "which one is this?" He had completely forgotten about it. He's the one who Cajunized it.. ;) Ah, I guess we finally have too many guns.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    So if I order all the parts from CGW to full upgrade one of these bad boys and do the install myself, what else would be left to "fully" cajunize them? Is there fitting of parts involved or just polishing that would remain? I have no problem doing a parts swap and am more than confident I can handle that aspect of the process, but have never done any stone or polish work. I have a dremel with polishing attachments and "could" probably handle that, but the thought of stoning parts for fitment has me slightly nervous.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    :coffee:Good morning to all! CZ road trip today, going north stopping off in Indy and picking up my Rami BD and SP-01 , then dropping them off in Lafayette with all the parts to llh1956 to install all the CGWs goodies and polish them up! Will have to go back to work tomorrow to rest up!:nuts: LOL.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well, hopefully I can catch you next time. Looking forward to meeting you. We got a very complimentary report on the bumblebee last night. Looking forward to seeing that as well.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Well, hopefully I can catch you next time. Looking forward to meeting you. We got a very complimentary report on the bumblebee last night. Looking forward to seeing that as well.
    Yea we keep missing each other, hopefully in July anyway. And yes bringing along a set of welding glasses for the Doc just in case! Lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom