Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I ordered my .308 barrel yesterday. Patience0830 had offered me a great deal on one, but I wanted one a little longer, and with a pinned gas block.
    Dang if it wasn't hard to find a barrel in the spec. that I wanted, but finally one appeared directly on the Ballistic Advantage web site.

I'll be continuing to slowly pick-up the parts that I want for this .308 AR build. I'm in no hurry. Just like the Blue Mink, it takes time to put together exactly what I want....but the results are worth it.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one confused.
    Legend has it if you speak ill of the USPS Kevin Costner shows up and quotes Shakespeare all day until you die of boredom.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one confused.
    Legend has it if you speak ill of the USPS Kevin Costner shows up and quotes Shakespeare all day until you die of boredom.

I should have known that Kevin was runnin' a 350 Legend ..... he's the Bodyguard, after all ! :joke:

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Setting up the shop to assemble a BB Chevy.
    I have spent mega time in my mind and the package is already there. I just have to follow the road I have laid out in my mind. When I run into a hurdle the brain resets and we solve that issue so the project can move forward again. Sometimes the entire thing has to be re-thought. So calmly pulling back and running the hard drive between my ears keeps me disconnected form the stresses that slow us down. At least for that time.

The same comes from anything else that requires the same mental effort.
    :yesway:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    First world problem of the day. I paid an extra 59 cents for extra Snickers in my blizzard at DQ and only received the normal amount of Snickers.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    First world problem of the day. I paid an extra 59 cents for extra Snickers in my blizzard at DQ and only received the normal amount of Snickers.

Our local DQ always goes light on the Snickers. I'm an Oreo guy myself. Usually plenty of those.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I usually get Reeses peanut butter cup with extra. And they always put extra in there.

I dont know what to do. Should I protest and riot? I mean aren't I entitled?

Lesson learned here people, never go outside your lane. I'll never ask for Snickers again. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom