Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Finished cleaning the AR9 pistol and started on a 5.56 upper. Building it around an FN 14.7" CHF chrome lined barrel. It will be a suppressor host and the first upper I've built with durability above accuracy in mind. Making it to use and abuse.

It will start out sharing a pistol lower until I'm sure I'm happy with the set up and then it gets pinned and welded to a Rugged R3 Flash Hider to mate with the Rugged Razor suppressor.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Sitting in the doctor's office waiting for a shot in the eye again. 9 weeks just flew by since the last one.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Sitting in the doctor's office waiting for a shot in the eye again. 9 weeks just flew by since the last one.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    Sorry to hear that 88. Hope it goes as well as possible.

I've never had a shot in the eye but I shot this chick in the eye one time and she told me she was gonna send me to the doctor

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Damn KJ, while your at it you can get the bill for me wife's new tires tomorrow. Dropping the caravan off in the AM for some new shoes.

I'm in the market for new shocks&struts for the Silveraydo. OEM is $850+. Been eyeballing a 3.5" lift for it. May just go for that as it comes with the above.

Have you looked at the Bilstein's? I put the 5100 struts on the front of my FJ and used the notches to level it, and it gave it a completely different stance, and also put new 5100 shocks on the rear. Not a 3.5" lift, but gave it a nice leveled look rather than the forward rake stance.

No idea what is the topic tonight in here.

I am dealing with the learning curve from Windows 7 to 10. Thanks Kirby....

Well, you really didn't have much of a choice. There have been no security updates for 7 since the beginning of the year unless you were an enterprise with an extended security update agreement in place.

I was using Firefox on my current desktop but it starting crashing the video card so I went back to google.

Thinking I’m just kinda going to start over with Firefox?

You can setup a firefox sync account and sync your bookmarks from other machines running firefox (if you also log into FF on that old machine with the sync account and then use that sync account on the new machine.) It's just a setting on FF and you really only "log in" to it once. Might be helpful if you have a bunch of bookmarks and other settings you like on FF to come over.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom