• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Added in a new wireless keyboard for a total of $525 with tax and shipping. Solid deal!

Thank you for a little direction! Ok...Thank you a lot of direction!
    I agree with RK. Also I try to direct people away from AIO because if the monitor goes out then you're up a creek. There are really good units out that are a good price. Being able to shop around is very helpful and will help you get the best deal. Having to get something the same day will cost you all the way around.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Phantom!!

4e3547d3a78fcdf40ef2c4298169bbcf.jpg

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    MM must be occupado, I haven't heard anyone yell FGE at the top of their lungs for a few hours.

Just got home from Oma's. The kids, or anyone who goes into that house, never leave there hungry. This Deer-B-Q sample taste is all but dissolving in my mouth. Nice fall day out.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Ya, no kidding. What an illness. He thinks three is enough? Lol

The first 3 are just whetting the appetite before deciding what direction to take the collection in

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Yep...there's a three minimum. Three Cousins (two are new to me)...

gcQ2JBk.jpg

Well, to be fair, that's just 3, 320's picked up in the last few months (2 in the last month). This goes with the 2's and 3's of other makes models, such as G***k 19's, M&P Compact 2.0's, P365's (actually I think there are 4 of those floating around in the safe counting the XL), etc, and other stuff. I have 1 of just a couple of guns, but they are not EDC, etc. One of the singleton's I keep around because my son has taken a liking to it. The other singleton gun was purchased in about 1991, and I had it Black T coated. Too much into that gun that I won't get out of it, and it's just too pretty by my standards to let it go.

Anything I carry, I seem to have a need to purchase in at least 2's and it seems 3 or more stacked deep seems to calm the CDO a bit. Seems silly to only have 1 of a specific gun, as you need more than 1 to accommodate all those mags that the illness also dictates I buy...

That said, at least 2 of the recent 320's were acquired through trades, so less money out. Though I did just drop some $ ordering another safe.

Good thing, I don't have the same illness about wives... because, well, who in their right mind...

Sig?

Maybe I'm in the wrong thread?

Pics?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom