Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I could have used you and your loudenators here this afternoon. Son was shooting a couple 9mm pistols out back while I was on the deck. I heard the new neighbor *****ing about the gunfire, so I got out the MK12s and had him shoot those from the deck.
    This neighbor stiffed me after spreading 7 triaxles of dirt. He will forever be referred to as deadbeat. If something annoys him, I want more of it.

OK before you vacate the area lets have a day out back.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I could have used you and your loudenators here this afternoon. Son was shooting a couple 9mm pistols out back while I was on the deck. I heard the new neighbor *****ing about the gunfire, so I got out the MK12s and had him shoot those from the deck.
    This neighbor stiffed me after spreading 7 triaxles of dirt. He will forever be referred to as deadbeat. If something annoys him, I want more of it.
    Tannerite bird call is a good wakeup at 0530. He'll have to Febreeze the mattress.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    ffe4bca761e0c5975544a346c6ee9c77.jpg

YES ! :)

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Productive day was had.
    Several tons of gravel removed from the trailer, and placed in the landscaping. Four crap ass tires removed , and replaced on the trailer after yesterday’s blowout. Picked up a skid of new pavers for my my project. 2 CZs, two MK 12s and a Colt 45 were shot today, then took the son on a 5 + mile buggy ride. The locker I fixed this week drove us out of the creek spinning both tires as it should. Great day!

Happy for your great day ! :yesway:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    If you want a maximum test of your backstop (probably not, as that might be pushing the issue ), I have a handful of 50BMG API rounds...... armour piercing incendiary, for the uninitiated ! ;)

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    If you want a maximum test of your backstop (probably not, as that might be pushing the issue ), I have a handful of 50BMG API rounds...... armour piercing incendiary, for the uninitiated ! ;)
    I don’t want to set it on fire. It is wood after all. But it’s around 20”+ thick of very dense treated wood. There is 8 feet of dirt and concrete behind the backstop. A bullet on target will not leave the property.

We need to test this

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I don’t want to set it on fire. It is wood after all. But it’s around 20”+ thick of very dense treated wood. There is 8 feet of dirt and concrete behind the backstop. A bullet on target will not leave the property.

We need to test this

I agree ! Currently, I'm on my yearly ginseng hunt.
    I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday, but any day afterwards ( Thursday ?) we could initiate our mission !

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I agree ! Currently, I'm on my yearly ginseng hunt.
    I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday, but any day afterwards ( Thursday ?) we could initiate our mission !

'The Shot' will be yours to take, KJ.....Brutus likes you !
    I'm content being an observer.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus

We need to test this

Ummm...how much dirt and concrete you got? I had a 300BO go through 18" of red oak and a couple of thin things before the poured concrete basement wall stopped it.:)

Might want to shoot low to maximize the dirt.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I need to leave the campfire, and prep my bunk... contact me on the Batphone for planning, KJ. ....from here on, our mission should go dark ! :shady:

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    The CZ 75B Compact I got from SS came with an Apex hammer and sear kit that I installed tonight. Very nice trigger pull now with the heavier of the two mainsprings that came with it.

About a 6.5lb DA pull and 3.75lb SA pull but the SA feels lighter than that and still provides a nice wall when you take up the slack.

You missed out SS by not getting it installed.:)
    Glad it's working out for you! Maybe I can run a magazine through it sometime. :) I just didn't take it out enough to warrant keeping it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom