The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I feel like everyone has been getting together recently! I need to make a point to see some of you soon.

WTB, Turbo and myself are considering a range trip Sunday depending on their schedules. Hopefully decisions will be made this evening. I'd invite you, but as a member you don't need an invite.:laugh: Jking, you know you're welcome to join us. Just don't be that last one out of the gate or you'll have to face the dreaded cable dragon.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Heading up to the 1500 with the Turbos tomorrow to dodge people in scooters and count the varieties of jerky for sale. If anyone wants to meet us there, we could have a mini CZicko gathering. :):

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Heading up to the 1500 with the Turbos tomorrow to dodge people in scooters and count the varieties of jerky for sale. If anyone wants to meet us there, we could have a mini CZicko gathering. :):

What time are you guys going to be there? Not sure I can make it but on the off chance I have a free afternoon, it would be fun to join you.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Am not going to need that after all. One of our INGO Santas dropped off an extra equipment case and it will fit the shorty AR perfectly. I now have a weekend project to play with. Thanks again KJ!
    You’re very welcome. It’s not CIA cool, but it’s cheaper. :laugh:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Congrats on the acquisition MM!

WTB, Turbo and myself are considering a range trip Sunday depending on their schedules. Hopefully decisions will be made this evening. I'd invite you, but as a member you don't need an invite.:laugh: Jking, you know you're welcome to join us. Just don't be that last one out of the gate or you'll have to face the dreaded cable dragon.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to make it after all. My Dad does want to see the movie on Sunday, so I'll be doing that. I'll have to hit the range with you all another time... :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom