The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Bleah, bad enough headache that I chose to skip GPT again today... :(

So i whine and cry for over an hour at 2am.

It will not take as long as you think, but it will take longer than you want it to. ;)
    We found that it helps to do something calorie expenditure intensive for an hour starting 2 hours b4 bedtime. You'll both sleep better.

Yep, hard to keep it in mind at 2am, but this too shall pass. When I moved up to MN with my first wife, her son was just turning 3. She had let him do anything he wanted his entire life so when I came onto the scene and started saying No, it went about as well as you could expect. Once it becomes the norm and boundaries have been set and tested, it'll settle down. It'll only feel like it took years... :):

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Just for KJ:

b2cbba4795336af441160e0947656118.jpg

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Quick range trip this morning. May not come home with the same gun I left with. :)

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I did a quick range trip to PB GW. Ran another 50 rounds through the new P07. Put a quick 10 rounds through the 581 and then 24 rounds through the Redhawk. This was the first time that I think I shot the Redhawk well.

I had a really good group going with the 581 and limited myself to just 10 rounds because I knew that #11 was going to be a flyer.

I really am liking the new P07. I have not even polished up the internals yet and the trigger is mediocre to good for a stock gun. I do need to invest in a better sight package for it though. CZ factory sights are not the worst on the P07/P09s but they come close. The gun would be fantastic with a nice set of Night Fision sights.

Now that the fun stuff for the day is done, I need to help the wife arrange furniture. I can already feel my back complaining about it and I’ve only lifted a range bag so far today

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Just got a text from my youngest. He woke up to the sound of automatic gunfire this morning. He lives up in Lawrence Township. Turns out that there’s a WWII re-enactor event at Ft Benjamin Harrison today.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Finished up on the rifle range, wind is picking up and cutting through me a bit. Taking a break in the car to warm up for a bit before I move to pistols.

The Noveske did not disappoint. It shot very very well. Multiple sub moa groups and I have to say it's probably one of the nicest, if not the nicest rifle I've owned so far. I will have pictures up later of the targets after I get home and get the calipers out and measure the groups. Great day so far!!

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Finished up on the rifle range, wind is picking up and cutting through me a bit. Taking a break in the car to warm up for a bit before I move to pistols.

The Noveske did not disappoint. It shot very very well. Multiple sub moa groups and I have to say it's probably one of the nicest, if not the nicest rifle I've owned so far. I will have pictures up later of the targets after I get home and get the calipers out and measure the groups. Great day so far!!
    :woot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom