The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My eyes are not fond of black on black these days. Old military sights were designed for 18 year old eyes, and none of us are 18 anymore. :laugh:

Man, ain’t that the truth. My eyes started to go south just past the age of 50 and I’m just thankful that I have enough vision to have fun shooting left. If that big dead spot in the right eye gets much bigger, I might be having a sale on right hand rifles.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Looks like a cool wet morning for our NRL22 match. Word is we're going to adapt and move under the covered firing line.

Should still be a good time.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I hope you are suitably impressed.

Man, ain’t that the truth. My eyes started to go south just past the age of 50 and I’m just thankful that I have enough vision to have fun shooting left. If that big dead spot in the right eye gets much bigger, I might be having a sale on right hand rifles.

Years of brazing/welding/low light working conditions. My eyes started slipping at 45.

Dr said me nearly expiring from high voltage encounter on my 45th "B" day could have had some negative effects as well. 440 3 phase is a serious b****

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Looks like a cool wet morning for our NRL22 match. Word is we're going to adapt and move under the covered firing line.

Should still be a good time.

Have fun and stay warm. It would probably have been better if it had been cold all week to freeze the ground somewhat.

I will be moving furniture tomorrow. The wife just had new living room furniture delivered today and the old stuff is now in the dining room needing to be dispersed somewhat.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Very much so. The fall from the top of the 10' ladder was a "Jolt" as well.
    I have led a charmed life. Been in several bad crashes, Slid down a few telephone poles, always landed on my feet. Broke a lot of bones over the years, but none of them were mine. I’ve been blessed.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I hope you are suitably impressed.

I have led a charmed life. Been in several bad crashes, Slid down a few telephone poles, always landed on my feet. Broke a lot of bones over the years, but none of them were mine. I’ve been blessed.

If you put yourself out there it will get you at times.
    I have broken a few of my own but I am still blessed.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Right. Agreed.
    Id be screwed or looked at anyways because I was trained on a lot of that stuff.

They know what I know, and will keep track of me until I'm pushin' daisies !

bomba-atc393mica.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom