The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I dont remember you being at the SGE when we redefined the firing line. We ended up just painting a line on the ground and telling everyone this is now the only line.
    At the next SGE we all bring our own paint and paint our own lines :)

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    It was more of a suggestion. :cool:

I have zero concerns with safety in this group.

Apparently so did those mushroom hunters that thought they'd look along side the range to the West. Those guys had some stones. The rate of fire was pretty intense...

I think you and maybe someone else walked the other side of the woods on site?

My two boys had a good haul that weekend just taking a short walk in the woods.

I think your boys found all of the mushrooms because MM and I didn't see any. I'm hoping to find some next time though!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    These people were on the county road, endless procession of drug customers driving crazy, leaving trash behind, moving around on everybody's ground looking of ginseng or scrap. Thought that maybe after their living area burned and they went to prison it was over, but a trailer has appeared and it looks like they are returning.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Shortly after the boss dealer's arrest the law was at his place turning it upside-down with a bobcat. When I drove down to see what all the equipment racket was, I was told by a uniformed sheriff to leave. I did mention that my ground bordered the place they were digging and was told to leave again with the words "crime scene". Later in the year the junior dealers set up a shed out in the woods and moved in, selling from there.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Shortly after the boss dealer's arrest the law was at his place turning it upside-down with a bobcat. When I drove down to see what all the equipment racket was, I was told by a uniformed sheriff to leave. I did mention that my ground bordered the place they were digging and was told to leave again with the words "crime scene". Later in the year the junior dealers set up a shed out in the woods and moved in, selling from there.
    It would be a damn shame if someone dumped a bunch of old time asbestos siding on that plot and therefore permanently contaminated it from any official new renters.
    Youd think the meth would have caused the health department to close it down.
    Or are these just illegal squatters?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It would be a damn shame if someone dumped a bunch of old time asbestos siding on that plot and therefore permanently contaminated it from any official new renters.
    Youd think the meth would have caused the health department to close it down.
    Or are these just illegal squatters?

Good question. It's not my land so there's not a lot I can do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom