The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Ingo after dark. Green weasels, Mexico and throwing up.
    i dont know why we call it that. I have a white knuckle grip on my mickey mouse flashlight everytime I post in here at night :):
    Does anyone really want to be in the dark with each other here?
    We have, flailing sausages, used socks, green weasels, blue balls, purple passion plugs, ass pandas, OH MY!
    ;)

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Sounds like a great day!!
    Looks great 88!! It took me afew range trips and many more in practice to get fully confident with my rmr equipted pistols but now that I am Im hooked. Im not bad with irons just like on a rifle too, but a red dot is always faster and you will be more accurate more consistently with a red dot if you train with it. If you just pick one up and dont train then no you may just hate them. As with anything, you have to put in the effort and repetition. Thats really all it is. Skill develops through repetition. There's not really any birthright or awesomeness attached. Although sometimes I do like to wear my superman underwear when i go shooting;)

As always, my red dot pistols are availible for loan or use to the group at any time.

Ok sermon over. Collar off, sock on :):

Man. Underwear. Thats a concept I eschewed many years ago. No panties, no jungle junque rot.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    i dont know why we call it that. I have a white knuckle grip on my mickey mouse flashlight everytime I post in here at night :):
    Does anyone really want to be in the dark with each other here?
    We have, flailing sausages, used socks, green weasels, blue balls, purple passion plugs, ass pandas, OH MY!
    ;)
    So just another Saturday night is what you are saying?

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Checks gun safe, checks paint locker. What in the **** am I going to paint green? I don’t like Green. Hell, I don’t even like weasels. Why is Coors Light making me paint a gun ****ing green? I don’t even like green. ****ing weasels!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom