The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Ive got a wet box on top of my truck. Its so if you are offroading you can throw in your wet muddy boots and clothes and they will air dry while you drive.
    Uou can throw guns in there too and just go through the car wash.
    Oh I should stress, only good durable guns, like glocks, AR's, AK's
    Don't put no 1911 in there or it may come out looking like a rusted bolt :):

Quoted just because.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Enlighten the ignorant, HOF guns?

In the world of CZ handguns some people choose to invest heavily in after market upgrades for their Eurotrash specimens. These upgrades, whether done at the Cajun headquarters or at their West Lafayette satellite office, always lead to a vast improvement in the operation of these items. For some unknown reason a few of these guns emerge from this process so absolutely, positively, fantastic that they're almost breathtaking in their near perfection. These we refer to as Hall of Fame guns. The criteria are non specific and most definitely subjective. But most people who have shot a good number of Cajunized CZs can pick them out right away upon firing. Anyway, that's the story they told me...

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Many thanks, I've got a better handle on the term.

Usually I have this problem over in the politics/news end of the forum as I'm not up on modern words and acronyms.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Ive got a wet box on top of my truck. Its so if you are offroading you can throw in your wet muddy boots and clothes and they will air dry while you drive.
    Uou can throw guns in there too and just go through the car wash.
    Oh I should stress, only good durable guns, like glocks, AR's, AK's
    Don't put no 1911 in there or it may come out looking like a rusted bolt :):

Wet box? Interesting. We're always just tied the laces around something sturdy...

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Many thanks, I've got a better handle on the term.

Usually I have this problem over in the politics/news end of the forum as I'm not up on modern words and acronyms.

That is how the term is used most often in this thread. Of course, when considering the truly historic guns that have been produced over the better part of the last two centuries, you have more actual HOF guns than the rest of us combined.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I've been carrying an Austrian pistol lately, but when I picked up the Phantom the other day everything felt just right. One is like a jeep and the other is like a Ferrari.
    After I get an optic on current EDC and if I like it well enough then I may put one on the Phantom as well.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    This CZ spent too much of it's life in a safe. That started to change at the range yesterday and at the outdoor range today. Thanks CM.

S8pUJVq.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom