The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I got the Holosun 507C tonight along with a box of parts for a couple of bimmers. The 507C is mounted to the P10S and despite not being dialed in, co-witnesses to the irons pretty well. It should be only a click or two to get it adjusted at 25 yards. The new trunk spring damper is also installed and that car is back 100% again. Needs washed though and is due for an oil change.

I changed the oil on the truck yesterday and it was not too bad to do. Toyota has a filter cartridge design that has a drain function that keeps things relatively clean. The truck has about 4K on it and the next oil change will be the 10K change that the dealer does for free.

I’m thinking that since joining HHRP, my mileage is going to go up a bit. The other day, I checked and it was 90 miles round trip to HHRP. Not something I’ll do every day but I could see running down there once or twice a week in warmer months. I love running miles up on new vehicles. It seems like a waste to buy something and then not run the snot out of it.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Really, (from the shooter's position), it wouldn't have been a bad idea to double-up on hearing protection. :cool:
    If CM had one of those, he’d run it out to AllenM to get threaded, then he would order the most obnoxious muzzle brake he could find. One that would knock the stall walls down at an indoor range. :lmfao::laugh::p

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    You know me too well my friend.....:):
    We need to make a video of you shooting indoors. We will set USPSA cardboard silhouettes up to the left and right of you, and one in front of you. Pull the trigger once and 7 cardboard targets go up in flames.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We need to make a video of you shooting indoors. We will set USPSA cardboard silhouettes up to the left and right of you, and one in front of you. Pull the trigger once and 7 cardboard targets go up in flames.

When you see my new Coyote AR you will be very proud of me.....:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom