patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Raining in Florence, KY.

Stepped into the Walmart facility this morning to find a world record awaiting in the stall. 3/4 of an asspanda in diameter. I could hear my 'roids talking among themselves. "Oh HELL no!" Amazing.

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Oh hell. I broke it.

965c70fe07fa914cd5fbd0be6659e550--bodypaint-soccer-ball.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just realized I will have to learn a new operating system, pull a lot of "Stuff" off this computer and re-load the "Stuff" into the new one.
    Also some kind of virus protection.

:n00b:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I question answered. Thanks.

I have never had to take anything out of my computer on this scale. Mainly just pics and some documents.
    So this will be something new.

Assuming both laptops have a wireless connection, set their drives to "share", go to "File Explorer" on one of them and drag and drop the files/folders from one drive to the other...or just copy the files you want to a USB thumb drive/flash drive and use that to copy the files to the new laptop. We are only talking a few minutes.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Assuming both laptops have a wireless connection, set their drives to "share", go to "File Explorer" on one of them and drag and drop the files/folders from one drive to the other...or just copy the files you want to a USB thumb drive/flash drive and use that to copy the files to the new laptop. We are only talking a few minutes.

:thumbsup:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    If anyone in here is interested in the Strike Eagle 1-8 scope or M&P15-22 that I have listed, please let me know, I'd like to move them along soon and special discounts would apply, especially if someone buys both.

Thanks,
    Carlos S.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If anyone in here is interested in the Strike Eagle 1-8 scope or M&P15-22 that I have listed, please let me know, I'd like to move them along soon and special discounts would apply, especially if someone buys both.

Thanks,
    Carlos S.

If I did not already have an M&P in that caliber for my G-daughter I would be stepping up for yours.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    It is going to take more than a few minutes to get the things off the old system. It could take hours to write them to a flash drive. The process of putting them on the new machine will be fairly quick in comparison.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom