Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK...............as I have every CZ that gives me pause (and seriously nice ones t that) I have entered into the wheel gun arena. Not a head first sailor dive off the transom but I m enamored by the big stainless S&W offerings. I also have a Ruger that is a bit of a beast in itself.

The good friend I get my equipment (HVAC) from just bought half interest into Badger Creek Firearms. I discussed my wants in the wheel gun arena and in that there is a BNIB 686 Competition in the mail. I am excited. Now I need to see what Underwood has for this thing.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    OK...............as I have every CZ that gives me pause (and seriously nice ones t that) I have entered into the wheel gun arena. Not a head first sailor dive off the transom but I m enamored by the big stainless S&W offerings. I also have a Ruger that is a bit of a beast in itself.

The good friend I get my equipment (HVAC) from just bought half interest into Badger Creek Firearms. I discussed my wants in the wheel gun arena and in that there is a BNIB 686 Competition in the mail. I am excited. Now I need to see what Underwood has for this thing.

Perhaps you would be interested in doing some wheeling and dealing to free up some cash. In the next few weeks I should be getting some coming in.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Looking forward to checking that out when you get it... :yesway:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

I was in the LGS killing time this morning before coming in here. A guy was trying to sell them a S&W .500 with what looked like a 6 inch barrel. It had a mount on top and looked like it qualified as artillery. They went out of ear shot to discuss the deal so I don't know if he sold it or what he got. That gun was massive.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm hesitant. I don't want to ask for something that someone else considers her very own. It's not that big a deal. But, if she doesn't care then I would love to have it back.

As to her physical ability's I am souping up the Ruger 22/45 Lite I got from the Wizard a few years ago as it would fit for her. That compact is a bit more than she is up to right now and she understands. I have put maybe 3 mags through it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was in the LGS killing time this morning before coming in here. A guy was trying to sell them a S&W .500 with what looked like a 6 inch barrel. It had a mount on top and looked like it qualified as artillery. They went out of ear shot to discuss the deal so I don't know if he sold it or what he got. That gun was massive.

It is base line hand held artillery. The 6" might tame it a bit as to MM's 3 or 4 in hand cannon.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan

So much fun to shoot those hand cannons.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom