• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Sorry to see everyone is feeling sick - I've been under the weather a little as well. Ended up not going into work today because I feel like a pile of :poop:.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I’m still on the ‘new gun’ high. Heck, I could have the full blown flu and probably wouldn’t notice it.

Ok, while at PB this morning, I fondled a Ruger SP101 and that dang thing felt good. I have no idea what I would do with one as it does not fit any niche that needs filled. But, it did feel like a fun little gun. The only upside to it is being a 5 round wheel gun, I would not have to run a partial cylinder when done to complete a box. And that is so flimsy of an excuse to buy a gun that even I can’t get behind it.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    This is true. A semi-auto is a piece of cake compared to giving a wheel gun a good scrub.
    I've gone through a couple tubes of Semichrome polishing a stainless wheelgun repeatedly. They get dirty, and they don't work when they're dirty. They have to be scrubbed.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I’m still on the ‘new gun’ high. Heck, I could have the full blown flu and probably wouldn’t notice it.

Ok, while at PB this morning, I fondled a Ruger SP101 and that dang thing felt good. I have no idea what I would do with one as it does not fit any niche that needs filled. But, it did feel like a fun little gun. The only upside to it is being a 5 round wheel gun, I would not have to run a partial cylinder when done to complete a box. And that is so flimsy of an excuse to buy a gun that even I can’t get behind it.

I had my Ruger out few minutes ago.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    It’s just starting to pick up here. Something just hit the back window.
    That's about what it did here. Sounded like someone was outside. My carry gun was apart on the bench, and the mag was unloaded. I figured out how quick I could put it back together. :laugh:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Ok, you were the 1911 guy, Carrying the torch for the outdated. Instead of moving forward in time, you're going backwards. Wheelguns this week, flintlocks next month? :stickpoke:

By Thanksgiving he'll be making spears out of pointy sticks he found in the yard.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom