Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    lol. I think the earth may have fallen off it's axis slightly.:)

I'm still getting a shotgun for Clay's but I'm going to shoot for awhile to see what I really should get and not what I think I should get.

I know a guy with a Browning O/U you could talk him out of...

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    At the end of the day, this is what I got.
    I will spare you the details of the journey b/c of threats on my life. :lmfao:
    I have reasons why I got this instead of pull scale or a Lyman :coffee:, but when tempted to elaborate: :nono:.
    Under 50 words. :rockwoot:

Wheeler professional Digital Trigger Gauge
    This is the kind of trigger pull gauge that can give you accuracy when it matters the most. The gauge features an over molded design, with very soft to touch buttons. It is therefore very comfortable with a consistent line of pull. It is basically a wheeler gauge, with a high end digital scale. This is the kind of gauge that can give the user a highly accurate trigger pull weight of between 0 and 12 pounds. Its load sensor connects directly to the trigger in order to give the user a more accurate trigger pull weight. This is what can guarantee you a consistent and accurate gauge every time you pull the trigger.
    61rC4Q4GqCL._SL400_.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    ooh, I'd like that. I'll bring my 586 and we do a comparo though mine only holds 6 rounds.:(

One round and blued vs stainless is the only difference I'm aware of, but I'll be happy to shoot them back to back.

Any holster suggestions?

I thought I was convinced to get a Tucker leather rig but at over $170 I'm rethinking on going with a comptac. It appears Blade Tech does not have one yet or I'd look to them.

I want OWB and would want it for training classes, the range and carry.

I only bought a cheapo kydex OWB holster from Amazon, but it has been working fine.

Well.....both of you actually

Hey now, I buy guns too! Occasionally...

BTW WT, Amazon has 686+ 7 round speed loaders for under $8. I have three of them arriving tomorrow.

cool, thanks... :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom