Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    As we talked about this on the drive home I was running a loose tally in my head as I put things away on Sunday. I had to stop less than halfway as the numbers were making my head hurt. :nailbite:
    I've said it before myself, never add up how much into them you are because you'll never look at them with the same fondness again or atleast I haven't on certain ones :):
    I'm thinking of myself to myself saying "dumbass" lol.
    That's why I will never take my wife to a shoot where I take about 15 or more guns again (that's about all I can physically haul at one time without getting kaput carrying and loading case after case and then all the ammo in ammo cases. Long guns I mean). She starts doing math in her head too. Thank God she was way low :): when your spouse starts looking at your guns as a death benefit for you that's not a good thing. You may not wake up one morning :laugh:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm interested too! Let's range up!

Just need to say this in the open Forum.There is and always will be a head count limit.
    Regular posting members will be the 1st considered. Once we deem the roster is full the roster will be full.
    Once that is posted I hope no one gets upset.
    I will be vetting folks as time and weather allows. With the interest we have seen it might be full roster. I will PM those I deem worthy.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    If you were going to track the cost of items, you probably should also track the cost of other entertainment expenses. That way when the wife sees that you have spent 60 grand on guns and blows her top, you can show that she spend the same money on dinners movies and other things and has nothing to show for it. Buying guns provides more entertainment and isn’t money thrown away. The key is to not let the wife see the total until after you are dead.

Without that second value to provide perspective, my wife would dig me up just to be able to strangle me one more time after I’m gone.
    Exactly I think our last Disney trip was 11k plus souvenirs. Yeah "it's for the kids" but weve spent about half that going to universal so I know it doesnt have to be that much. That's a lot of guns right there. Memories sure, but you can get memories going to chuck e cheese :lmfao:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Man all of the guns you guys had there are beautiful . I got some other pics thay werent posted here and they are even better imo. You guys had an awesome spread. Sorry I couldnt make it this time. It just wasnt possible at the last minute. Last minute meaning on my end, I obviously knew of the date sooner.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Man all of the guns you guys had there are beautiful . I got some other pics thay werent posted here and they are even better imo. You guys had an awesome spread. Sorry I couldnt make it this time. It just wasnt possible at the last minute.

I almost went home when I heard you couldn't attend. I would have left but I was parked in...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom