Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    ....then add in the cost of the ammo. I can only speculate but I believe we could have overthrown a small communist government that day. KJ would quiet the sentinels, CM and MM would lay down clearing fire, Alexis would hang back for sniper cover, anti-tank fire from the 500SW, tractors to clear the roads, plenty of rations.

Look at my table pic and count magazines. Heck man there is a small fortune right there. That is an expense we often do not consider. 60 1911 magazines. Over half are 10 rd CMs and the rest are Wilson 48Ds and they are (every mag) loaded. Holy Mother.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK peoples. By request I/we are looking at a 2 day SGE with camping. PM me your thoughts. The regular group is in this. Any others will of course have to be vetted, jumped in and beaten severely to qualify.

Waiting.........

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Remembered I took a pick of my table.

3kWkpEL.jpg

Another one of these really organized shooting people.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Several people I talked to were trying to guess the total value of the guns there Saturday. Someone said a quarter mil. I thought that might be a bit high, but then again...

I think Travis and I were having a similar conversation, talking about how much we had invested. And quickly came to the conclusion it wasn't something we really wanted to think about.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I think Travis and I were having a similar conversation, talking about how much we had invested. And quickly came to the conclusion it wasn't something we really wanted to think about.

Yeah, I know that feeling. At one point I had 18 fully customized CZs. Each had at least around a grand invested in them. Once I actually thought about it I started to seriously question my sanity. ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was imagining the terrorists bouncing off the walls after having a few. ;)

They did form a coordinated attack when I set the box down after you guys left. It took a major push back of all available forces to repel the attack. And yes they were a bit wound up for a while. Then came the crash.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Yeah, I know that feeling. At one point I had 18 fully customized CZs. Each had at least around a grand invested in them. Once I actually thought about it I started to seriously question my sanity. ;)

I added a value column to the serial number list for my wife, in case anything ever happened to me and she had to sell. Then I took it off, because I thought she might be the one to kill me if she saw the total.

Now it has names of who each one goes to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom