Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Pushed my first just before the FGE. 1.5 mm to the right set me up just fine .....that badguy target never had a chance ! :ar15:

i-kHggdRV-XL.jpg

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Pushed my first just before the FGE. 1.5 mm to the right set me up just fine .....that badguy target never had a chance ! :ar15:
    I have exactly the same tool, LOVE it. It works on everything I've tried it with so far, including CZ rear sights and 1911 front/rear sights.

Up since about 2:30am today, couldn't sleep after knee surgery yesterday. Hoping to sack out in a zero-gravity chair I keep in my office between meetings this afternoon.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Good Morning, My People.!!

Looks like a rainy day kids.

That's okay - I need to rinse off the Iowa grit anyway off of my Subaru anyway.

I hope your day will be filled with good stuff, lads & lasses

May the weekend bring you smiles, laughter and joy.!!

I'm'a gonna shoot today I think.

That should bring me some goodness.!!

Party on.....

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I have exactly the same tool, LOVE it. It works on everything I've tried it with so far, including CZ rear sights and 1911 front/rear sights.

Up since about 2:30am today, couldn't sleep after knee surgery yesterday. Hoping to sack out in a zero-gravity chair I keep in my office between meetings this afternoon.

Good to hear about your experience with the tool.....bad to hear about your knee trouble.
    I'm up after no more than two hours of sleep.....my back is insanely painful.
    So....good morning to all of you.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Good to hear about your experience with the tool.....bad to hear about your knee trouble.
    I'm up after no more than two hours of sleep.....my back is insanely painful.
    So....good morning to all of you.
    Oof, I remember seeing that your back was a trainwreck lately. Sure hope you find some relief really soon, but it sounds like you've been down this road before and have a good idea they're going to find something that's going to hurt a lot to fix.

I used to get nasty sciatica pain several years ago, brought on by sneezing while I was shaving of all things. My younger hippie sister who is really into yoga showed me this "Cobra" pose, and it worked magic for me. But it sounds like you have a lot more going on. Ugh.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Oof, I remember seeing that your back was a trainwreck lately. Sure hope you find some relief really soon, but it sounds like you've been down this road before and have a good idea they're going to find something that's going to hurt a lot to fix.

I used to get nasty sciatica pain several years ago, brought on by sneezing while I was shaving of all things. My younger hippie sister who is really into yoga showed me this "Cobra" pose, and it worked magic for me. But it sounds like you have a lot more going on. Ugh.

Thanks, man. Yeah, this will most likely lead to fusion surgery, a long recovery, and walking like a robot.
    But I always try to remember that there are a ton of people worse off than me. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom