• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Very dangerous, but only because it's all inline with my interests.

I love them, theyre all engraved from my daughters or fiance. I wouldnt trade them for a rolex! Someday though. I got some great news from my fiances meeting today, so it may be sooner rather than later.:rockwoot:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That's awesome man. I know what you mean. I have some that I wouldn't trade for nothing either and to anyone else they would probably not even steal them lol.
    Congrats man!!
    Anyone gonna watch the world series?

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Seriously. Id quit my job immediately. I would open the most awesome gun range in the world. Navy seals would be jealous. Id hire world class gunsmiths. I would fully exoect to lose money but i wouldnt care. I might buy a tank. It would be the gun guys' mecca.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    This was our campfire on Saturday night. My wife snapped a cell phone pic to send to our daughters.
    It's easy to tell the direction of the 40 MPH wind ! (and it was hella cold unless you bellied-up to that blaze)

campfire-XL.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I am a poor shooter as witnessed by the recent weekend outing. I make no bones about that. So, for me, I believe in having one trigger. No matter how many guns I may own (or how few now) they all have as nearly the same trigger as I can make them. They all have the same grips, the same sights and the same trigger. No matter what I might pickup to defend myself I will be shooting, as nearly as possible, the same gun. The Wizard and I worked very hard on this and many dollars were pissed away. I achieved that goal for the most part. Though most of those guns are now scattered to the winds I still believe the theory was valid and worthwhile. For a poor shooter I believe that making everything the same is a big advantage. So I have never concerned myself with stock CZ triggers because I have never owned one for long.

I agree with this 100%... I try to keep all the mechanics and the carry method/position, etc the same.

The reason I recommend Glock or M&P, besides their inherent reliability, is that you can walk into any gun store in these United States and find one or both. And they will almost always have magazines, holsters, sights, etc. You can't say that about a P10C.

Agreed 100%.

This is VERY sound logic BA. I think a persons self defense guns should all be as close to the same as possible.
    Yeah, all of my guns need to be able to defend me but I'm meaning carry guns or "nightstand" guns (I use a pistol safe).
    They need to be consistent.

Absolutely agree, and for this very reason is why I buy into and recommend a platform (typically interchangeable mags, same mechanics and trigger operation, can often share holsters, etc) to folks.

Exactly. I use a glock for parts availability (mags included), also I can literally take the whole gun down with 1 tool or a punch.
    I like the M&P's but you have to remove the rear sight to fully take the slide down. In the field one may not have a right tool or a vise a punch and a hammer.
    I also love the reliability of coarse.

Simplicity and reliability are good things.

Are ETS Glock mags good to go?

With the OEM mags for Glocks so cheap and so well built/sturdy, why bother with these IMO.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Trigger time eluded to this. Had to read between the lines but I'll just get some Glock 33 rounders...
    I can let you know the next time I see a sale on these with a free shipping code. Usualy they are $26-28 each with free shipping. You may have to buy up to 4 to get that price.
    I always buy some. Retail is over 35 each I think

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom