THE CZickness XLVIII....."The Holidays are Coming" edition...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    There's a couple alternatives... no work is one... kinda nice if I can figure out this whole "bills" situation.

I'm fortunate right now. My work is about as stress free as one could expect, I have a flexible schedule and make decent money. Under industry standard mind you, but decent. Enough to pay the bills and have a bit left over, though not as much as I'd like. I wake up in the morning without an alarm and go to work when I'm ready. Scary part is that I work about a ~30 hour work week and still get more work done than 90% of my coworkers. While I would love to retire at some point, I can keep doing this and not be too bad off.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I like my P-07. I just ordered two new holsters for my P-07.

When I originally bought a holster, it was an Alien Gear, and I just bought the shells as needed. I found that I like having a dedicated holster per gun, and maybe more than one. Have an IWB and OWB for each gun feels right to me.

So I am slowly picking up holsters for each gun that I don't have yet. The only one I have both IWB and OWB so far is for the P-01. The Hellcat I have an IWB, and a pocket holster.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Morn'n gents

Beautiful start to the day out on the deck, even had a adolescent bald eagle visit for a few. Sorry for the crappy cell pic but it's all I have. I also apologize for the crappy shot as it was taken in haste as not to miss him. He's across the river in the first tree right of the pavilion.

20221110_092540.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom