THE CZickness XLVIII....."The Holidays are Coming" edition...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Yep. It is a very long day.

I always encourage people to thank their pole workers (regardless of party affiliation). It is a brutal day.

I used to do food and drink runs throughout the day. I was happy to do it but one of the two parties ate last. :lmfao:
    Always appreciate the pole workers.

I even appreciate the poll workers as well.

Yeah, these guys. What were y'all thinking?

3421313.jpg

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Well….American people need a brain check!!! I was watching some of the responses for why the demoquacks we’re getting support. Think the oil companies need to have a voting machine at the pump….
    “You voted for Brian Newsome???….$8 a gallon for the next 4 years for you!!!!…..you do NOT pass go!!!….and no EBT, food stamps, Covid pot and fireworks money!!! You’ll have to pay your rent and mortgage!!! Those utilities you owe…we’ll…40% increase because you want to shut down the EPA approved clean coal electric generating stations….” “Oh….Lee11b behind ya….he’s only paying $3 a gallon for the next 4 years….”
    “Why you ask???….he activated his brain….likes his money for non-lithium poisoning, CHINESE communist supporting goods….rather have good ole American lead and brass, Central European engineered firearms….” Aka….
    CZ!!!!! :ingo::ingo::patriot::patriot::patriot:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Good Morning : My Lil PeepHoles

up like a shot after 8 solid hours @ 4:30am - yikes

Heading to see Patience this morning.

Gonna be a good road trip - and a nice day to do the run.

elections..? Sounds to me like the cheating that happened in 2020 is AGAIN happening ... am very VERY angry. :xmad:

:thatshot:
    Been a great morning. At least 4 bucks chasing. Missed one coyote on the road at 35 yds. 2nd one busted me at 10 yds trying to draw. 8 point was running right at me when I turned around after I hung my pack. Made a scrape, worked a branch next to the driveway. They have all ignored the grunt and the can. 1st coyote spooked the little eating deer that was about to volunteer.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    View attachment 235745
    I've been working on my winter heat fuel.
    This is one of the stacks I have. It's 5.5' tall, and 22' long. I have one of those so far, and starting the inner stack now. I have around two cords so far this year. I'd like to get at least two more.
    Work, work, work. To quote the governor in Blazing Saddles. Good start.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Been a great morning. At least 4 bucks chasing. Missed one coyote on the road at 35 yds. 2nd one busted me at 10 yds trying to draw. 8 point was running right at me when I turned around after I hung my pack. Made a scrape, worked a branch next to the driveway. They have all ignored the grunt and the can. 1st coyote spooked the little eating deer that was about to volunteer.

it was a good day as I got to spend just a bit of it with you and Barb this morning.

Hope I didn't wear out my welcome - my angry side came out once the elections crap surfaced.

We all can hope for good things to happen in the coming days perhaps someone will win that wasn't expected to.

Easy trip to my Greenwood appt and a very easy run back to the homestead.

Oil changed and clothes getting cleaned and prepped for the run to Iowa tomorrow @ zero Dark Thirty.

Thanks again for the hospitality - I wish I coulda stayed longer.

Now get out there and get that Buck.!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom