The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Beautiful day at the range today! All CZ! Put 150 rounds downrange split between my SP-01 and PCR. Love both those pistols And the Wizard treatment done on the PCR is now perfect after a minor adjustment. Thanks @llh1956
    I need to figure out what to do with my Phantom. It's stock and not my favorite shooter. Part of me wants to go full bore on it with all of the go fast bits, but another part of me knows that in the end, I'd be sinking money into a gun I'll just sell anyway. I don't want to turn a $450 gun into a $600 gun by putting $600 more dollars into it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I need to figure out what to do with my Phantom. It's stock and not my favorite shooter. Part of me wants to go full bore on it with all of the go fast bits, but another part of me knows that in the end, I'd be sinking money into a gun I'll just sell anyway. I don't want to turn a $450 gun into a $600 gun by putting $600 more dollars into it.
    Man I love the Sig line my friend.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Its a very personal decision. If its not your favorite shooter then find something you like better and trade. It is a solid gun and no longer made so…

My PCR is in my EDC rotation and will likely be the last gun I would sell thus I felt the money was worth it. But no way I would ever get close to what I have in it if I ever had to sell it.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I spent the afternoon accompanying my youngest daughter to the Richmond Rose Gardens .... in Richmond, Indiana.
    She's been very into various horticultural projects, and wanted to check out the All-American selections on display. It's a beautiful, well-maintained garden, and it's always great to spend time with one of your children, of course.

I'll let the photos do the talking.
    (I'm a bit prejudiced, but think that she's pretty easy on the eyes)
    IMG_5996%20copy-L.jpg

IMG_6019%20copy%20copy-L.jpg

IMG_5987%20copy-L.jpg

IMG_5990%20copy-L.jpg

IMG_5986%20copy-L.jpg

IMG_6015%20copy-L.jpg

IMG_5992%20copy-L.jpg

IMG_5977%20copy-L.jpg

IMG_6002%20copy-L.jpg

Last edited:

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Ive had some nonsense going on with the Poulan saw. After a couple cuts you had to nurse the throttle a bit or it would die. Itd cold start on the second pull and sit and idle all day so the low jet is about on point, high jet is at about 13,000rpm (i like to party). Broke down and got a carb kit tonight, ill toss that at it and see what happens tomorrow. If nothing else new diaphragms cant hurt.

Also the dogs like mulberry 43EB8CC7-8A15-4FE0-9D85-D0B8A128FA6A.png

Last edited:

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I got a package in the mail this evening. My 5" barrel for my Scorpion pistol.

I also got a nasty surprise today. We had a plumber in to replace the fixtures in the showers, plus the kitchen faucet. Turns out the garbage disposal was shot as well. We needed the shower fixtures replaced, and I can't weld or solder.
    I had replaced the kitchen sink faucet before, but the plumber was going to toss in the install for free when he saw the box sitting next to the shower fixtures. Then when he was getting the sink ready, he found the disposal was leaking. So I had him take care of it while he was down there.

I still have to get the garage finished so I can get the water softener installed.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I spent the afternoon accompanying my youngest daughter to the Richmond Rose Gardens .... in Richmond, Indiana.
    She's been very into various horticultural projects, and wanted to check out the All-American selections on display. It's a beautiful, well-maintained garden, and it's always great to spend time with one of your children, of course.

I'll let the photos do the talking.
    (I'm a bit prejudiced, but think that she's pretty easy on the eyes)
    IMG_5996%20copy-L.jpg

IMG_6019%20copy%20copy-L.jpg

IMG_5987%20copy-L.jpg

IMG_5990%20copy-L.jpg

IMG_5986%20copy-L.jpg

IMG_6015%20copy-L.jpg

IMG_5992%20copy-L.jpg

IMG_5977%20copy-L.jpg

IMG_6002%20copy-L.jpg

Been around Richmond a fair amount over the years, must have missed this place.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BlueishHue
    Top Bottom