Not open for further replies.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    I would love a range report on the micro 9, have been considering an all metal pocket pistol.
    They are tack drivers at 15 yards. They have some weight to them so the kick is comparable to a full size in .45. My wife has a growing collection of them, has been her edc for over a year now and i like them so much i picked that one up for myself. I highly recommend them over any other micro 9 sized gun.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    My son comes down from Geneva on Saturday and helps around the compound. They are shopping for a house locally and ready to move back home.
    One of his chores is bring wood in from outside and make ready to use it.
    He also splits down enough kindling to make it out 2 weeks. We are burning 24/7 this year so we are using some wood.

Sounds like you guys will be visiting IJ&OG wood company soon.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Good afternoon gents

Leadeye, your inbox is full so I'll ask here. I have a 1887 Husqvarna (Sweedish) Nagant revolver and I'm looking for a hammer rebound bar spring. Any chance you would know where to look besides Numrich and eBay. Numrich is OOS and eBay has a trigger, hammer, and trigger guard parts lot but didnt want to spend $130 to get a $5-$10 spring.

Or if anyone else knows, It would be a great help.

Last edited:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Good afternoon gents

Leadeye, your inbox is full so I'll ask here. I have a 1887 Husqvarna (Sweedish) Nagant revolver and I'm looking for a hammer rebound bar spring. Any chance you would know where to look besides Numrich and eBay. Numrich is OOS and eBay has a trigger, hammer, and trigger guard parts lot but didnt want to spend $130 to get a $5-$10 spring.

Yep. I can help.

Stop looking.

Send the gun East.

:-)

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Good afternoon gents

Jacks First is a place I find odd parts, if the spring you are looking for is that big V spring that drives trigger return and the hammer, you might be able to make one. I've made several flat spring replacements for guns where the parts were made of unobtainium. Learned the trick off an internet video, from Midway I believe.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Jacks First is a place I find odd parts, if the spring you are looking for is that big V spring that drives trigger return and the hammer, you might be able to make one. I've made several flat spring replacements for guns where the parts were made of unobtainium. Learned the trick off an internet video, from Midway I believe.
    It's part of the hammer itself. The rebound bar is on a pivot that allows the trigger go back into battery(I think that's what its called) after pulling the trigger. There's a little flat V spring for a lack of better terms thats very small that goes under it for tension on the "rebound bar".
    20220116_154727.jpg
    20220116_144038.jpg
    Screenshot_20220116-163348.png

The 1st pic is from a 1903 Tula (Russian) Nagants hammer with the spring.
    The 2nd is from the Husqvarna.
    Sorry about the 180° flip on the Parts, the photographer sucks.

Last edited:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Decided to "quarantine" myself at the range. I had to get out of the house before I went stir crazy. Was doing fairly well for awhile until the sun began its descend. Then it began to get colder than what my body liked, but I was determined to push thru the last 20 rounds I had to test. Fired the 1st one and the Chrono didn't register it. Hmm...messed around for 15 minutes, moving the chrono all over the place, resetting it, etc and finally gave up. I believe it was just dark enough to make it not work.

Came home and the wife is now dealing with a horrible headache. I made dinner and she could barely eat. So now she's back in bed again.

And I found out my older sister became sick yesterday afternoon. I'll say flu like symptoms, but we all know what it "might" be.

And if I'm being honest, before I left the house I felt "a little off". And still don't feel quite right. I'm not sure what it is, but it's almost like a headache is brewing or something. It could be nothing. I hope. Maybe a few drinks later will help...

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Yep. I can help.

Stop looking.

Send the gun East.

:-)
    Don't think I can let this one get away. It's a factory 22 conversion and every part is matching numbered with factory stamp. It is Sweedish Army unit # stamped and was used as a military trainer for the 7.5. Wish I could say it's in perfect shape but the person that dropped it off didnt maintain it very well. Still a cool pistol. The Russian Nagant has the star on every seperate piece and has the 32 and 7.5 barrels and cylinders. Not crazy valueable but one made 1903 and the other in 1931 same model, different countries, interesting historys, makes for a pretty cool set. Hope I can work a deal for them.

20220116_155806.jpg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Don't think I can let this one get away. It's a factory 22 conversion and every part is matching numbered with factory stamp. It is Sweedish Army unit # stamped and was used as a military trainer for the 7.5. Wish I could say it's in perfect shape but the person that dropped it off didnt maintain it very well. Still a cool pistol. The Russian Nagant has the star on every seperate piece and has the 32 and 7.5 barrels and cylinders. Not crazy valueable but one made 1903 and the other in 1931 same model, different countries, interesting historys, makes for a pretty cool set. Hope I can work a deal for them.

View attachment 176545

They are just cool pistols. Plus I like firearms that have unique design/engineering features.

Turbo had one for a bit that was threaded for a can. Kinda a hoot to shoot except the DA pull must have been about 60 pounds.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    They are just cool pistols. Plus I like firearms that have unique design/engineering features.

Turbo had one for a bit that was threaded for a can. Kinda a hoot to shoot except the DA pull must have been about 60 pounds.

That's a LOT ! :lmfao: .... but you made your point !

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country

The Russian is definitely a tank to pull but the Husqvarna is suprisingly light and very smooth. Definitely a hoot to shoot, for the gson especially.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom