• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    They use cold rated 22 bullets???? Now SOMEONE must have sold them on that program.....
    I'll have to look for that data on the next box of 22's I buy........:spend::spend::spend:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Sounds like fun. Soon I hope. Miss all you guys. Just have been so busy, and had so much more responsibility, it's been hard to balance that and my family life too. I need more tt to spread around lol
    If there were two of you we could get a pair of game worn socks. Real sorry to hear of your father's passing. That's never easy. The worst part for me was explaining to my kids. Let us know if you need anything.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We are headed to the store for SB game eats. Last evening, I was slicing onions for our cheeseburgers, and this happened! Not a good thing when you are on blood thinners. It took quite a while to get it stopped bleeding. I blame it on the need for new glasses and being a little aggressive with my knife skills:cool:
    View attachment 181421
    I did all the cutting and chopping for the components CKW used in her homemade soup yesterday and I was surprised when I did not cut myself.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    We are headed to the store for SB game eats. Last evening, I was slicing onions for our cheeseburgers, and this happened! Not a good thing when you are on blood thinners. It took quite a while to get it stopped bleeding. I blame it on the need for new glasses and being a little aggressive with my knife skills:cool:
    View attachment 181421
    Looks like that feels great today!

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Hey CZ gurus I have a question.

Just got back from the range with the new to me CZ sp01. My first actual CZ. Second trip with it. Ran roughly 100 rounds first outing. On my 10th and final mag today the trigger quit. Can pull it but it doesn't drop the hammer. Decocker seems to work as it should. It's all stock with no upgrades.

Any suggestions on what look for when I take it apart later?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hey CZ gurus I have a question.

Just got back from the range with the new to me CZ sp01. My first actual CZ. Second trip with it. Ran roughly 100 rounds first outing. On my 10th and final mag today the trigger quit. Can pull it but it doesn't drop the hammer. Decocker seems to work as it should. It's all stock with no upgrades.

Any suggestions on what look for when I take it apart later?
    PM llh1956 (the Wizard) as he is the go-to CZ guy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom