Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I second this motion, and will begin ceremonial offerings to enhance this request.

On a totally unrelated note, anyone have any extra LEAD they're not using? Juju for all!
    FIFY

Lead is the preferred sacrifice.

But I've had some Viking show on in the background over the weekend. The Last Kingdom (?) or something like that. Not too bad though not really paying much attention. Much less nudity than GOT but I digress.

Sacrifice away!

5rOD.gif

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Tested positive for the covid, played 20 questions with the hospital over the phone. They told me to keep an eye on my breathing and don't second guess symptoms. I've had this about a week so I'll likely join the ranks of the survivors. With the death of her sister's son in law a few weeks back from covid the gardener is watching me like a hawk.
    Definitely keep an eye on it. Praying for you as well!

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    FIFY

Lead is the preferred sacrifice.

But I've had some Viking show on in the background over the weekend. The Last Kingdom (?) or something like that. Not too bad though not really paying much attention. Much less nudity than GOT but I digress.

Sacrifice away!

5rOD.gif

Just hear me out...what if we used both? I'm just not sure we can get goats up the same rpm as lead. And they aren't as aerodynamic, but that never stopped DaVinci.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Just hear me out...what if we used both? I'm just not sure we can get goats up the same rpm as lead. And they aren't as aerodynamic, but that never stopped DaVinci.

I think that Vickers gun shooting in the picture would make short work of the goats.;)

Unfortunately the covid isn't anything that I could just shoot if it was in the yard. Curing it would be easy in that case.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Got my new grips in so everyone got an upgrade.
    A36CE269-033D-4A51-947B-CD322F418010.jpeg
    Had to do some screw swapping with the RI and TCP. I was not aware of the difference in length of grip screws. Put in a Midway order because that Kimber mag is going to drive me nuts hanging off the front, also picked up a different pocket holster for it, some new screws for the tcp to get rid of the chewed up RI ones, and a box of .45 to get the free shotgun cleaning kit lol.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Got my new grips in so everyone got an upgrade.
    View attachment 178967
    Had to do some screw swapping with the RI and TCP. I was not aware of the difference in length of grip screws. Put in a Midway order because that Kimber mag is going to drive me nuts hanging off the front, also picked up a different pocket holster for it, some new screws for the tcp to get rid of the chewed up RI ones, and a box of .45 to get the free shotgun cleaning kit lol.

Sexy looking trio. Well played sir.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Halting work on the haunted house freed up alot of my cash. I need to pay it off and burn it down but ill get to that someday lol. I just really dont want to make another trip. I did fondle an Emissary at a lgs Saturday but it was the carry model. If it were the full size in 45 it would’ve been in the photo lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom